Cleaning day, it's cleaning day!

iVillage Member
Cleaning day, it's cleaning day!
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 7:58am
Oh boy - where to start - I think that I will start with the bedrooms upstairs - I need to pack up some of the books that we are not using anymore and move a small bookshelf into C's room - then, maybe I will be able to get all of her toys and books away. Then I will collect all the dirty laundry in the house and come back to update...Happy christmas eve to all!

Powered by CGISpy.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 9:11am

I will also be spending the firs thalf of the day cleaning. I've got another probably 4 loads of laundry to do, finish cleaning the bathroom, vaccum through the whole house, and clean out the birds cage :S

emma1.jpg picture by canadianmom85
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 11:10am

Checking back in Stacey. I thought for sure you would have been back by now. I'm done cleaning the bird, the bathroom, vaccuumed 2 floors including moving furniture, washed the floor, and done 1 load of laundry......Man I love having a really small hosue sometimes.

All that's left is 3 loads of laundry a few dishes and vaccuuming the play room (that I already picked up as well) and My house is pretty much spotless!!!

emma1.jpg picture by canadianmom85
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 11:16am
Oh man am I exhausted - I packed up a bookshelf worth of books - moved the bookshelf into C's room - filled the bookshelf with books, reorganized her toys and cleaned her room - I cleaned evan's room and am now working on mine - I almost took before and after pics, but I would have been too embarrassed to post the before pics - maybe I will take just the after pics;) - I need to finish my room and bring down all the laundry. I have to vacuum upstairs, clean the bathroom, wash the mirrors and dust the blinds. Then, I am done upstairs - (Actually, the office looks like a bomb went off, but I don't have the energy or time to tackle that today, so I will just close the door:( That leaves the downstairs which is not in as bad shape as the upstairs was. I also have to go food shopping, cook all the food I need to take over to my sil's house tomorrow and finish wrapping gifts - I'm exhausted, but need to keep moving - fortunately, the kids have been really good - I'll update more on my next break -s