Do any of you ever do this?

iVillage Member
Do any of you ever do this?
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 10:13pm

DH has a meeting up in the mountains this week.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 10:46pm
Oh my gosh, I do the same thing! I worry about DH driving all the time. If he is late and I can't get a hold of him, I start imagining all these horrible scenarios. You are definitely not alone! (((hugs)))... and P&PT for your DH's safe return home!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 10:52pm

Not alone at all .. and I KNOW you know he's in God's hands. :-) I do similar, where if DH is flying WITH a co-worker friend or whatever - that comforts me greatly .. b/c then it wouldn't just be my DH .. but when he flies with out a friend/coworker - it makes me sooo nervous!!

Otherwise - huge YAY for your parents coming in from China!!! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 1:14pm

sweetie I do that too, all the time. I've done it since I was little. Some days I'm driving and I just imagine what would happen if that car crashed into us, or if that pole fell. It's so insane but I can't help it. ((((HUGS)))) and I'll pray that he has a very safe trip!

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 1:33pm

Yup, all the time. And the older my kids get, the worse it is since there are so many more bad things to imagine for them as well!

At least if you're crazy, you're in good company with all of us :-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 2:05pm
I totally do this so you won't find me laughing at you. I worry about him anytime we aren't together. My DH has to go to Arkansas for work sometimes and the roads are so hilly and wind all over the place so those trips really freak me out. I worry about him so much and think of all the horrible things that could happen to him. I even think about what would I do if something did happen. I've been like that all my life though. When I was in 6th grade my parents went out of town for two weeks for a job and I cried for days convinced they were going to die and I'd have to live with my grandparents, LOL! I trust God to take care of my family too, but I also know that sometimes things happen and my plan isn't necessarily God's so I get freaked out. Yeah paranoid much? ;)

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeebg50.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee

thstarprince.gif Mommy's little prince image by okiefrmuskogeeblinkie_AP_breastfeedingmommy.gif breastfeeding mommy image by okiefrmuskogeethap.gif Mummy's Princess image by okiefrmuskogee