Does anyone "want" or "hope" to be.....

iVillage Member
Does anyone "want" or "hope" to be.....
Fri, 06-02-2006 - 4:05pm
Pregnant soon? Even say by the end of the year?

Pages

iVillage Member

NO! Definitely no.

Amie

iVillage Member
Someone had suggested a reunion of the April 06 EC on a future EC and I mentioned it to DH and he laughed at me.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I wish, but can't for a few reasons.... #1, financial reasons, and 2, I want to try for

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member

ummm... when Elijah is happy and content (which is rare :) I start thinking about TTC by the end of this year( it takes us a while, 15 and 9 months with Maya and Elijah). I quickly change my mind once Elijah starts crying or doesn't let us sleep at night...

I think we'll start discussing our plans for the 3rd baby once we start getting good night's sleep and enjoying Elijah during the day :)

Olya :)

iVillage Member

I so wish, but we'll start trying next summer. We want four or five, and I would like to be done by the time I am thirty. That allows me two years in between these next two. I can't wait! I love being pregnant. Even though Santino is not as easy a baby as Anthony was, I would have another one tomorrow if I could.

Steph

Kiddos Snow Thank you Terra for the siggy!
iVillage Member
Oh my no, I don't think my body nor my mind could handle it.
Jenn

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
In my heart, yes, but my head says no (as does dh). I think we'll space this next one out a little bit more this time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket
iVillage Member
can't say I'm hoping 2 b, but due to the difficulties we've had getting pregnant in the first place, we've decided not to use birth control...
zorensiggy
iVillage Member
Nope! I'm done - three is enough for me :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
DSC_1103
iVillage Member
Not us. We want to get to know DS a bit more before we try.......... not to mention more sleep too.
~Sarah~
Andrew 04.03.06

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pages