Hello iWorld :)

iVillage Member
Hello iWorld :)
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 3:10pm
Just thought I'd take a moment to say hi.... I miss you ladies! I've got 4 more days of work and then start my mat leave, and I really hope that means I get some online time!!!! Baby hotdog is growing inside of me, no problems (well, other than that I had the flu last week, arrrg... but it's gone now, so yeah!), and the girls are getting really excited to meet their baby brother!
Hope this finds everyone well! I miss you!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

zorensiggy
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 6:56pm
Hello, Kristianne! I've been wondering how life is treating you these days? I'm sorry to hear about the flu, but glad little hot dog is on track to make his appearance? Any name progress? Do you have internet service at home now? I'm hoping you'll have a nice, boring maternity leave full of chatting with us :-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 8:48am
Yay - an update from you! :-) So sorry to hear you had the flu .. especially while preggo. :-( Glad to hear that it's done though! Yes .. we hope to see lots of you when you start your mat leave!!! :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 1:01pm
Good to hear from you Kristi!
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-30-2009 - 11:29am
It's good to "see" you! Ugh to having the flu. Glad you are better now. I'm glad to hear hotdog is growing well. I hope we'll see more of you around here. :)

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeebg50.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee

thstarprince.gif Mommy's little prince image by okiefrmuskogeeblinkie_AP_breastfeedingmommy.gif breastfeeding mommy image by okiefrmuskogeethap.gif Mummy's Princess image by okiefrmuskogee