Hi everyone - I miss you!

iVillage Member
Hi everyone - I miss you!
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 7:55pm

Just wanted to say a quick hi - everyone here is great. We're all adjusting to my going back to work...surprisingly, I think it is the easiest on me - it is a ton of work, but I really enjoy the adult interaction and I think that the time apart from my kids makes me appreciate the time with them even more. It is really hard on DH - who is back to work full time (PT lasted all of a week) - he has to get the kids up, dressed and out in the morning...not easy even if you are not in a rush...oh well.

Hope all is well with all of you - I really miss my momma duck friends - I will try to be on more during the holiday break, but the board is so slow that I may be the only one here!

Here is the link of some current pics of the kids - true to form, there are millions:)
http://byrnesfamily.shutterfly.com/

Can't wait to hear what everyone else is up to - Stacey

Powered by CGISpy.com

Edited 12/2/2009 9:42 pm ET by krassta

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 9:38pm
Glad to hear everything is going great!! I miss all the interaction of adults..but getting a job right now and paying for 3 in daycare would be stupid on my part :)
Photobucket

thtwins4.gif image by spowells3

may june joeyPhotobucket

preview image

thtwins4.gif image by spowells3

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 10:30pm
I am glad to hear an update from you!! I am glad you are all doing well and getting adjusted. I hope you are able to hang out with us more even though we are a bit slower than we used to be! I am going to look at the pics now but I bet they are adorable as ever ;)