I survived swine flu blinky anyone?

iVillage Member
I survived swine flu blinky anyone?
Thu, 11-12-2009 - 9:51pm

Just popping in to say hi to everyone quickly - Teaching is going great - I am actually really enjoying it - I love having friends again and using my brain - I am working my butt off b/c of the courses I am teaching, but enjoying the time I spend with my kids even more.

We (C, E and I) got hit with the swine flu here too. That plus croup and a double ear infection for E...it was a long week. I have been out all week - had to deal with being sick myself, taking care of C and E, getting my grades in (and grading work so I could do my grades) figuring out sub plans and calling in about every favor I had...came out of the fog today to find my house upside down...spent the day cleaning and resting...the end is in sight - just have to start digging again when I get to school on monday...

I know that there are other board members right now struggling with this - Kelly with her 4 all having it and Robin with Layna. Please keep their families in your prayers for the next few days!