I'm almost back!!!!

iVillage Member
I'm almost back!!!!
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 5:20pm
I have missed you guys all so much - I love being able to talk to you all on FB, but it is a little too "public" for me - I am so excited that the school year is almost over and I will have more time to spend here with you guys again.
School has been great - I had a terrible schedule, but have just about made it through - I was hoping to have a much better schedule next year, but seems like I picked a short straw for next year too. The only cool thing is that I will be teaching an environmental science class where I can make up my own curriculum.
Camryn is doing great - she is starting to read and can spell / write a bunch of words already.
Evan is still a big snuggly mush that steals my heart on a daily basis. He is so sweet and caring and lovable!
We are STILL looking for a house to buy - I am so sick of it that I can't even begin to tell you how happy I will be when we finally buy something.
Well, that's it for the update - can't wait to be back on the board much more - I could use some cleaning / workout / dinner idea buddies! Hope all is well with everyone else - stacey
(BTW - I have no idea what siggy is going to come up, but I am pretty sure that it could use some updating!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 5:36pm

YEAY!

siggysummer2009.jpg picture by briansillywife

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-08-2010 - 2:14pm
Yay! Can't wait to have you back. :)

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeebg50.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee