I'm just tired because...

iVillage Member
I'm just tired because...
Tue, 08-25-2009 - 8:31pm

School starts for me in two weeks and I am still trying to get lesson plans done, photo copying done, setting up the classroom done etc...

I had to get everything set with Day Care - including finding one, figuring out the schedule, filling out the paperwork, going to the dr for our records, getting everything I need for that.

We found a house that I think we may like - after about 5 years of looking - and we are trying to decide if we should make an offer...wonderful timing - b/c I have nothing else going on right now!

Camryn had some nasty virus for the past few days - high temp and overall miserable to be around. The fever finally broke, but she is still not fun to be around.

My house is a mess because every free second and ounce of energy for the past few days has been spent caring for C and keeping her from pushing over her brother - which apparently was the only thing that she wanted to do while she was sick.

I'm not sleeping well for all the above reasons.

I'm just tired...what about everyone else - why are you tired???

Powered by CGISpy.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-26-2009 - 9:35am

Your reasons are much more legitimate than mine are :)

I am tired because,

I do not sleep when my baby/children sleep....

I stay up way too late at night doing NOTHING knowing that the baby will wake up at 5ish to eat and I can NEVER go back to sleep once up at that point....

After the first 10 weeks since my baby being born and my husband being home all summer so we were a household of 2 stay at home parents (yes, I know I am BLESSED) he has had to return to school so now I am a stay at home mom alone with 2 kids :)...

Powered by CGISpy.com

action=view&current=thchristmas_1.gif" target='_blank'>

Powered by CGISpy.com

<A href="http:

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-26-2009 - 10:13am

Wow! You DO have a lot going on! Tell us more about the house!

I'm tired because I woke up to pee at 3, and then my mind started racing, and I couldn't really get back to sleep.

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-26-2009 - 11:40am

I'm just tired because I drove 11 hours home yesterday.

//www.sparklee.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-28-2009 - 7:10pm
Stacey--I think you win, hands down.
But, I'll play.
I'm tired because:
--Kat woke up at 6am and wouldn't let us go back to sleep
--Kat (as usual) wouldn't nap this afternoon even though I almost fell asleep
--it's 100 degrees here and we don't have air conditioning! (because we live by the beach and it's usually not this hot)
--Finally, I'm just tired...well, I'm claiming pregnancy fatigue (but that one makes me happy =)
Macy Siggy
Thank you to Chrissy for the Siggy
Photobucket
Macy Siggy
T
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-28-2009 - 7:50pm

I'm tired because I have a 50 pound 3 year old sleeping in my bed every night that refuses to stay on his side of the bed, and subsequently pushes me over right to the edge, while kicking off the covers so that I freeze to death.

Also because I'm a night owl by nature, and so I can never get to sleep before midnight even when I have to get up at 5.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-01-2009 - 6:47pm

You sure do have a lot going on!

I'm tired because:

I've been dealing with my very sick cat for the last week. It has been emotionally and sometimes physically draining. In the past week, we've been up at the vet's office 5 times with him.

I haven't had a nap in the past few days and I'm just worn out.

Stress also makes me tired; I'm stressing over my messy house (due to the aforementioned sick cat; he's been a time-suck), packing for our trip to Houston tomorrow, finding a PT job, etc.

And just the thought of making the 9 - 10 hour drive down to Houston wears me out.

That's why I'm tired.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket <