little update :)

iVillage Member
little update :)
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 12:04pm
Hey everyone :)
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, and let y'all know that I'm mostly-moved out of DH's tiny apartment into a three bedroom house, yeaaaah! I've still got a few things in the storage compartment at the apartment, but it's stuff that I don't need right now, so I'm not stressed about getting it out.
DH has been on the girlfriend-hunt again, and I'm not up to playing that game for the rest of my life so I'm really glad to have found a place that is comfortable and affordable!
Once I'm unpacked and internet-able, I'll be back, but till then, I shall miss you all!!! Hope everyone is doing well!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

zorensiggy
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 2:27pm

Hi you! I'm so glad you'll have a nice, new apartment and be out of the old place and away from J and his not-so-funny antics. I hope this will be a great fresh start for you and your girlies and little mr. on the way :-)

Unpack quickly so you can visit us!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 10:36pm
Well.. shows how much I know right now? I thought you and DH were together...anyways, glad you hear you have your own place! How are the kiddo's doing?

Photobucket

thtwins4.gif image by spowells3

Photobucket

preview image

thtwins4.gif image by spowells3

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 5:26pm
Glad to hear you found a great place. KUP!

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeebg50.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee

thstarprince.gif Mommy's little prince image by okiefrmuskogeeblinkie_AP_breastfeedingmommy.gif breastfeeding mommy image by okiefrmuskogeethap.gif Mummy's Princess image by okiefrmuskogee