Name something about AD you are proud of

iVillage Member
Name something about AD you are proud of
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 9:53am

Just thought it would be fun to talk about the neat things our AD's are doing right now. :-)

I am proud of Blake because he automatically puts his dirty clothes in his laundry hamper.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 10:10am

I am proud of RJ for so many things, but I think his thoughtfulness tops the cake.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 12:29pm

I have a list :)

Everywhere we go, she amazes people with her language and knowledge.. I guess she's advanced :)

She knows how to help me with laundry and is starting to learn to sort by color

She throws her own diapers away

Dresses herself

Can make her own PB&J

Is SO compassionate and loving.. will give hugs and kisses to anyone

She's so friendly and makes a friend whenever we're out.

Is just really smart.. even things I didn't know she knew. She counts 1-2-3 in chinese (thanks to Ni Hao Kai Lan)

Lilypie Expecting a baby TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 1:21pm

I am proud and amazed daily by Aidan's problem solving skills. Shortly after a year old he figured out all on his own how to push a chair around to climb and get what he wanted, and to take the swiffer to sweep out toys from under the couch or reach over the baby gate to get in the dog bowl. Those are my favorite examples, I think they are so funny :o) He's not very verbal, but he can get himself out of (or in to) everything, and if he sees something he wants there's no stopping him.

And can I throw out a little Evan blurb? Yesterday he figured out how to walk backward, and was so proud of himself he walked backward all over the house. It was really cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 1:51pm

Oh so many things!

His compassion is definitely first - he feels bad if someone is crying and will give a hug - the other day I told him my head hurt (I had a wicked migraine) and he came and sat down next to me and just rubbed my head! Oh I wanted to cry it was so sweet.

Im also proud of how much he knows - all his letters (upper and lower) all 9 planets (in order!) the 7 continents, 7 days of the week, 12 months in the year, and 4 oceans! (DH really teaches him so much!!)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 7:45pm
Oh my goodness, this is a hard one bc I am so proud of Samantha for so many things.

Amanda

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 11:33pm

I would have to say Nolan's abundant energy - he's ALWAYS running around, climbing, or playing.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-21-2009 - 11:14pm
I am so proud of Braden that he is learning to chew soft real food, kick a ball without falling down all the time, do up the snaps on some of his undershirts (some snaps are too hard for him to do up).

Photobucket