Natalie is too funny!

iVillage Member
Natalie is too funny!
Wed, 04-22-2009 - 12:47pm
So, yesterday as me and my mom were taking the girls out to eat, Natalie and Lindsay were in the back giggling and talking to each other. All of sudden i hear Natalie saying, "I want e-wings! I want e-wings!" Over and over again. I never got her ears pierced, but always wanted to. Same with Lindsay. So, my mom and i were just dying laughing, cause neither one of us had even mentioned earrings or anything and all this just came outta no where! I didn't acknowledge Natalie's request, so she slowly elevated her voice to the point she was screaming at the top of her lungs...
"I WANT E-WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS!" I dang near crashed the car i was laughing so hard. Lindsay was just sitting there looking at her like,, what the crap are you talking about? She had the most confused look on her face....It was so funny. So, now i'm thinking,, hmmm should i go get her ears pierced? Will she leave them in? Should i wait till she gets older? UGH...What do you think?
Robyn,,,,, in need of a new siggy! UGH
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-22-2009 - 12:58pm
LOL! Too cute. Isn't it amazing how they pull things out of a clear blue sky? Lily has been asking to get her ears pierced too. I can't bring myself to do it though. The thought of intentionally hurting her, yeah just can't stomach it right now.

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeemom2princess.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee