Nivri_bug

iVillage Member
Nivri_bug
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 8:39pm

I just replied to you in my other thread and then remembered you can't see replies (DUH!) so here's everything I wrote:

Tara- what kind of error message do you get when you try "quick reply"? 

Some options for getting threads with new replies to show at the top of the list: 

1.) Go to "edit my references" (on right hand side of page), then under the "general" tab, click the box that says " Sort topics by time of most recent post"

2.) You can do this manually for each thread. At the top of each thread you'll see "thread options". Select " Float this thread to the top". 

Thread Memory (aka it taking you to the most recent unread message in a thread) - this is something that is definitely "on the list" of things to be added but unfortunately, it's not as high of a priority as fixing it to where everyone can see replies or issues with the mobile site.

Speaking of issues with the mobile site- Nivri_bug: there are definitely major issues with the mobile site right now but the tech team is aware and looking for a fix. Here's a thread on iVillage Help about it:

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help/ivillage-help/mobile-site-fixes

Threelittlepeas (love your screen name, btw) - glad you could get in and post okay!

Lisa 

iVillage Member
In reply to: cmlisab
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 1:26pm
Thank you for specifically addressing our issues! When I did quick reply, I didn't get an error message but it just wouldn't post and then when it finally did under a regular reply a bunch of 'gibberish' appeared at the top of the message. I am still having the issue right now with the quick reply... I click on post and it says please wait but then nothing happens. I will edit my preferences to see if that helps get the most recent posted in threads to the top. I was unable to get to the board last night from home. Both using a regular computer and both using firefox so not sure what the issues were but I can't get to the boards. Charm_3 is saying she is unauthorized to post as well. Thanks again! Have a good day :)