Ok - I'm cleaning today

iVillage Member
Ok - I'm cleaning today
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 9:43am

Who's with me?

My sister, her Dh and little guy have been staying with us for the week - with all their friends and friend's kids, our house has been a revolving door - to say this place is a mess is an understatement - we are going over to my mom's for lunch - to spend the afternoon and have lunch - I figure that I will start cleaning this morning and spend the day tomorrow too - I'm starting with laundry - who knows what is next!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 10:02am
I'm cleaning with you today .. but FIRST - that's a CRAZY awesome siggy - looks sooo professional and AMAZING - WOW - totally GWE over here!!!

Photobucket

siggy by Laura (nivribug)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 10:13am
Thanks - I love it too! - I went over to "crumbsnatchers" - it is a free siggy site - I saw someone with something similar - a woman named Tara made it for me - I am thrilled with it - I find myself just sitting and staring at it!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 10:46am

I'm with you two ladies also. Scott's ex-step mom (who is still a big part of Caleb and our lives) is coming up to spend the weekend with us. Caleb's birthday is Friday, then church on Saturday (they are having 3 services, one sat for members and then 2 on Sunday for visitors.....last year was ridiculously full on Sunday morning). Then Easter on Sunday.......jam packed weekend.

Hopefully I will get most of my cleaning done today.

With DH home from work to recuperate from surgery until May 12, it's hard to get much done. It's almost like having two kids at home all day....lol

Photobucket

Photobucket