Q for my Photography Moms

iVillage Member
Q for my Photography Moms
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 6:16pm

We are doing Becca's senior pics over the next couple of weeks. We are doing an outside shoot along the river and a park in Louisville, and inside at their studio.

Wondering if anyone has suggestions for something VERY different for the shots - something new that isn't the traditional sitting in a chair or laying down with her hair sprawled out. She will have one formal dress and several casual outfits.

TIA for your suggestions! Will probably put this on FB also for those who don't check in here regularly.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 6:45pm
Tell me a little about what she likes - I know race cars - I think you said music - saw some awesome pics taken in areas of heavy graffiti - you may check the photo board - lots of people post senior pics that they have taken there - if you get some ideas and want to bounce them off someone, just ask -s

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 10:21pm

Music - rainbows - urban setting, that's why she wanted the river - great views of downtown. She hates the pics where they have them holding their hair up, or have their hands up around their faces. We're planning some in the fossil beds along the river.

Didn't even know there was a photo board, so I'll look there. Thanks!

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 6:50am
try looking at this site - they have some nice stuff - I would def. show who ever is taking the pics some examples of what you like
http://www.urbanvisionstudios.com/blog/

Photobucket

Photobucket