Sure is SLOWWWW today! Random thoughts?

iVillage Member
Sure is SLOWWWW today! Random thoughts?
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 8:15pm

I have checked in a few times today, and I swear there have been NO posts! So, respond with anything you'd like!

We didn't do much today. Swimming lessons in the morning. I took Lana down from 3 bubbles to 2, which she didn't mind, but she definitely sunk more, lol!

We all took a long nap in the afternoon, and C just made homemade Filet o fish (inspired by the McD commercial!)

I really really really should do Wii Fit, but after that heavy dinner and a beer, the chances are SLIM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 8:25pm

We have been on the go!

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 10:20pm

lol! - I spent the day with DH driving around looking for non-existent open houses with DH singing that stupid fish song over and over....thanks for putting it into my head again!!!! It added to my frustration with my sister b/c I spent the night last night looking into houses in Cape Cod - found the perfect one and then she and her DH decided that there were no weeks that they would be able to go this summer - um, thanks for nothing - there went our summer vacation!

GGGRRRRRRRRR!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 10:55pm

Laura, I'm glad that RJ's party went so well. I *really* need to start planning Lana's!

Stacey, I'm sorry the Cape isn't going to happen. Could you guys do it without them maybe? Also, I stole your blinkie about big girl underwear, it was cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 10:59pm
We've had a busy day, so I haven't been checking in.

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 11:00pm

Sounds like everyone had great days..

I took Lizzy to see the Easter Bunny, then we went summer clothes

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-21-2009 - 11:54pm

I did a bunch of stuff, none of it very interesting. :)

Oh, but the kids did have their first cups of tea tonight. Sammie complained of a tummy ache, so I thought I'd make her some chamomile tea with honey (is that even a remedy? It sounded like it. Guess I should have looked it up first!). So I put it in her pretend tea cups and let Ben have some. Then Abbie wanted in on it. All three of them drank the equivalent of an entire mug of tea -- even Abbie drank from a tea cup! They all loved it!

Tonight I watched The Holiday on TBS, even though I have it on DVD. I love that movie. It always makes me want to move to England and fall in love with a hot widower.

Chrissy, I'm glad the baby is fine! Get some rest!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketnivri_bug.jpg image by AprilDucklingsspowells.jpg image by AprilDucklingsPhotobucket

Photobucketthreelittlepeas.jpg image by AprilDucklingsokiefrmuskogee.jpg image by AprilDucklingsPhotobucket

Photobucket