What are you doing today?

iVillage Member
What are you doing today?
Fri, 03-20-2009 - 12:55pm

Just wondered what everyone was up to today.

So far I have cleaned the kitchen, scrubbed the master bath down...just have the floors left to clean. Did a load of laundry. Caleb is napping and am now trying to figure out what I am having for lunch.

Hopefully I can get Caleb's bathroom cleaned as well. I hate cleaning that now that he uses the actual toilet! The kid has "bad aim" and I hate cleaning the thing up....lol

How about you?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-20-2009 - 1:22pm

Watching basketball!

So far today I've gotten the kids off to school using DH's car - trying to fit them all in was like a frustrating jigsaw puzzle - because he had to take my car into work.

//www.sparklee.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-20-2009 - 1:38pm
I am working and I am so bored! I have plenty of work to do it is just boring (ordering genealogy books, yuck!) Y'all sound like you are having a fun day.

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeemom2princess.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-20-2009 - 1:59pm

Sorry, but I'm LOL at your toilet cleaning experiences.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-20-2009 - 2:33pm

I've done little to nothing today. I've made a few siggys, fed Lizzy and myself.. cleaned up the kitchen, bedrooms, living room.. and laid down for a nap. Oh, and I straightened my hair and did Liz's all fancy like.

Tonight when Jim gets home from work we're going over to his friend's house. I'm also waiting on a phone call to see if we were approved for our dog from the Humane Society!

Lilypie Expecting a baby TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-20-2009 - 2:43pm

I had a horrible week, so I'm pleased to say I had a fun day! My Mom came over at 10, and she, L, and I went to the mall! First we went to Carters, got some playclothes and jammies, then we went over to the mall, got 2 pairs of shoes:

These ones for school - http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/43043478/c/145068.html

These ones for weekends/parties - http://www.zappos.com/product/7520692/color/95616

Buy one get one half off, woot!

Then I went to Gymbo and got an outfit for L's party. Then we had a great lunch at Nordstroms (except for the water she spilled on me), and now she's sleeping so I have to go do Wii Fit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket