What did your ducky ask Santa for?

iVillage Member
What did your ducky ask Santa for?
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 12:45pm

Just curious about what all the duckies are asking for.

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 1:19pm

If Lucas would actually speak to Santa (which I am sure that he WON'T, he is terrified of him), he would ask for the game Uno Moo.

//www.sparklee.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 1:43pm

Grace has been asking for the Hungry Hungry Hippos game, it's all she talks about.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 2:50pm
"babies and babies and babies and and and I dunno and dresses" or so she told her father when she was asked.
Photobucket

DSC_4424
DSC_1103
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 4:02pm
Owen is all about the Imaginext Batcave, though he hasn't been brave enough to actually speak to Santa.

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 5:59pm
Dylan's been asking for the Rocky the Robot truck.
Spring Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 10:37pm

The number one request Autumn has for Santa is the Disney Cinderella castle. We first saw it at the Disney Store in Walt Disney World, and ever since, it's all Autumn talks about, so naturally she'd like Santa to bring it to her. DH and I were able to score the castle AND all of the main Disney characters to go inside of the castle - for $75 at Disney.com! The SAME castle sells for $200 plus on Amazon. I'm pretty psyched and can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning.

I asked her what she wants from Mommy and Daddy, and she tells me the Ariel bath toy - I got her that last night. (The Ariel with the changing color hair)

We're going to see Santa tomorrow night at the school - we'll see if she has the courage to ask him! We wrote letters to Santa, so she feels content he has her request, so I wouldnt be surprised if she's too shy to tell Santa tomorrow night. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 10:55pm

This is sooo cute that our duckies actually have requests for Santa this year.

Emma has asked for a guitar ( a real on with strings like her papa has), a computer like mommy and a new barbie. lol All of which I got her....well papa bought her a guitar and the guitar isn't like mine but cool still.

We went to see santa at the mall and she asked him for a guitar but the rest sort of got forgotten about I guess though this is the first year she got closer then a foot to him and actually was willing to sit up on his knee and smile :D

emma1.jpg picture by canadianmom85
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 11:12pm

All Nathaniel wants is Bakugan. Bakugan, Bakugan, Bakugan.

I called my sister b/c she had asked what to get the kids & I told her that Nate was in the car with me so I'd have to tell her later & when I got off he asked me, "Did you tell her Bakugan?" LOL!

Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 11:55pm

His list is very specific...

a transformer
2 lightning mcqueens
a big gift
a jeep

(specific is kind of sarcastic.. he doesn't even know what a transformer is to know what kind he wants, he doesn't care what kind of lightning mcqueen he gets.. as long as its 2 and who knows what a big gift is?) he cracks me up! we take him to the store to look at toys and he just doesn't get excited about anything special so I am not sure what we are going to do.