What do you do on Wednesday?

iVillage Member
What do you do on Wednesday?
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 8:30am

I have found that I tend to do some of the same things week after week on any given day. For us, Wednesday is trash day -- a big deal around here, as Ben thinks the guy who rides on the back of the truck is a total rock star! Then we usually do Costco/Target or Walmart, though we don't need to do those today. Wednesday is also usually my laundry catch-up day when I finally finish folding and putting away everything. Today we also have our exterminator coming to get rid of a tiny animal that has been pooping in my pantry for a few days (ewwwww!! I'm so skeeved!!!!).

What do you do on Wednesdays?

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 9:20am

For today .. I've got more going on than I normally do. :-) Today I'm taking Brantzen to his first "story time" at the library - we go to the library lots - but haven't taken him for a program - so looking forward to that at 10:15. Then after school I'm meeting with Selah's teacher and the other co-room mom to discuss the year.

Then, tonight ... we've got church ... this is the first night back since the program runs Sept-May. They've changed it up a bit .. Koben will have a more Bible Study/small group time with some games included. Selah will be at a "parent involved" Bible story time - so I'm looking forward to that time with just her .. and DH is going to have Brantzen home to himself .. and DH is soo looking forward to being able to give Brantzen his complete attention! :-) So, it's a win/win night for everyone! :-)

So, the morning library I hope to start doing EVERY Wed, and then church will also be every Wed! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 9:51am

Wednesday is also a laundry finish-up day for me.

//www.sparklee.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 9:54am

It's a little different for me, as everyday is a working day, however Wednesday are Target after work days!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 11:03am
I have not gotten into a routine as DH was home all summer but AD goes to daycare on T/TH so we are home and today will be laundry day and the floor cleaning day?

Powered by CGISpy.com

action=view&current=thchristmas_1.gif" target='_blank'>

Powered by CGISpy.com

<A href="http:

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 11:24am

Garbage day is big around here, too! My Wednesdays are ruled by the older kids schedules and not so much by routine. My mornings are much more relaxed since the big kids are in school, so I'm generally cleaning or wasting time :-)

Once school gets out we have one orchestra class, two dance classes and two soccer games. Pretty much, I spend the whole time driving. We pick up dinner at the snack bar or grab a pizza and then it's directly to bed once we're home. Between 3:30 and 8 pm, my biggest gap of unscheduled time is 15 minutes and I'm driving during that!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 1:21pm
We have playgroup every Wednesday, that's usually it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 1:45pm
Well...today really I haven't done too much..I loaded the dishwasher at 7 this morning and I haven't done anything since except fed babies...and my kitchen will stay clean tonight because we are going out with family for dinner..Conner has watched Cars 3 times today too!! I swear that is the only thing on in my house anymore.

Photobucket

thtwins4.gif image by spowells3

Photobucket

preview image

thtwins4.gif image by spowells3

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 4:02pm

Joe goes to school on Wed, and you would think with the day all to myself I would be nice and rested, but its just the opposite!!!!

Today, I brought down some baby stuff from the attic, did 2 loads of laundry, went and had my glucose tolerance test, went to Old Navy for the stuff-n-save sale, hit toys R Us and bought a few more things for Joe for Christmas, went to Trader Joes, came home, put everything away, folded laundry, and am now catching up on computer stuff.

My typical Wednesday! LOL!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 4:25pm
Well I work every Wednesday, but we still have a routine. Lily, and now Liam, go to story time at my work every Wednesday morning. Once story time is over they stop by my office and visit me for my morning break. I am also breast feeding Liam during this time so I don't have to pump in the morning, yay! Lily likes to take bubble baths with me so every Wednesday night we take one together and now we've added Liam to it too. So the three of us hang out in the tub talking and playing for about 20-30 minutes. Wednesday's are my favorite day of the work week.

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeebg50.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee

thstarprince.gif Mommy's little prince image by okiefrmuskogeeblinkie_AP_breastfeedingmommy.gif breastfeeding mommy image by okiefrmuskogeethap.gif Mummy's Princess image by okiefrmuskogee