What is your fav. 2009 summer memory?

iVillage Member
What is your fav. 2009 summer memory?
Sun, 09-06-2009 - 1:43am

What was your favorite part about this summer?

Mine was of course having a baby and my husband is a teacher so he had the summer off and we spent the entire summer as a family and it was wonderful!!!!

Powered by CGISpy.com

action=view&current=thchristmas_1.gif" target='_blank'>

Powered by CGISpy.com

<A href="http:

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-06-2009 - 4:01pm

For me ... spending the time with the kids and family! :-) I miss them so when they are at school and tried to remind myself daily that their childhood is fleeting - so did my best to soak it up (the good and the ugly moments - which thankfully were few)! :-)

For the kids ... HANDS down ... they constantly talk about going to Six Flags over Texas! LOL It was their very first time at an amusement park. It was a spur of the moment last decision mid- August and sooo glad we went - b/c they LOVED it!!! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-06-2009 - 10:51pm
By a long shot, mine was going to China in May.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-07-2009 - 12:10am

Stephanie,

Your spirit and optimism always inspires me!!! I can just hear in your words just how happy you are and that is especially impressive when you just finished dealing with Bella's leg.

:)