Work - Depressed

iVillage Member
Work - Depressed
Fri, 06-02-2006 - 3:36pm

Wasn't sure where to post this. . .so I took Stella up to the office today to show her off to my co-workers. Boy was it depressing to realize I'd be back at that place in a month. I know once I get back in the swing of working I'll be fine, but hearing all the griping and gossip and seeing how busy everyone was just made me want to go home and get under the covers and never get out.

On the plus side, they just instituted a new policy of letting new moms come back to work part-time for a few months which is a huge deal for such a conservative company, so I'll be working 9:30 - 2:30 until the end of September, but still, how I dread going back.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-02-2006 - 3:46pm
sorry--that stinks but I am glad they have the new policy! I think we are supposed to be depressed about going back to work (unfortunately) but you'll get through it--try not to think about it for now:)
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-02-2006 - 3:53pm
I hope once you are back and into the swing of things that it is less depressing!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-02-2006 - 4:04pm
I know how you feel, I'm dreading the day I have to go back to work.....I feel like I'm starting to count down the days already....I go back June 22, I only work from 8:30 - 2:00 but still I feel like I need more time.....I kind of like my job but not enough to go back so soon....

Photobucket