iVillage Member
WTFC
Tue, 03-24-2009 - 11:54am

Ok I really need this today

3yr old siggy
iVillage Member
In reply to: mom_desiree1
Tue, 03-24-2009 - 6:29pm
Whoa, those are some pretty huge WTFC's! You have a lot on your shoulders. I hope someone gives you a break soon!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketnivri_bug.jpg image by AprilDucklingsspowells.jpg image by AprilDucklingsPhotobucket

Photobucketthreelittlepeas.jpg image by AprilDucklingsokiefrmuskogee.jpg image by AprilDucklingsPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-24-2009 - 6:37pm

Thanks although i do see relief its only for 3 months and then i can quit my second job :) Man i can not believe i have to come up with almost 2 thousand dollars in less than three months. At least i have been working alot and am paying off a thousand of it on the 1st

Photobucket
3yr old siggy
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-24-2009 - 7:38pm

Those are some pretty big WTFCs!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-25-2009 - 7:53am

ugh I hope you get a break from all that crapola soon (((((hugs)))))

I have a few vents too.

WTH.. to my sweet baby boy. Your sister was NEVER as evil as you to stretch her legs out and push every organ into my chest making it impossibe to breathe. If my trip to L&D is any sign of whats to come, I'm in for it. Pleeeeeease move your legs and give me relief!

WTH.. to my DH. I understand you have a best friend just like you but without kids. I don't understand WHY we need to chill with him every week. Do you realize how boring it is for me to sit on the couch the entire time you two play computer games and laugh over blowing things up like 10 year olds? I know Lizzy loves her godfather but please, give it a rest. I'm not lugging 2 kids over there every week after Jake is born.

WTH.. again to DH. Don't you dare tell me "this is the game plan for tomorrow" again. Do you think it's fair to plan our entire day around above mentioned best friend? Do you think it's funny to ruin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-25-2009 - 9:46am

OMG Chrissy, I am LOL right now, you crack me up!

To my DH~

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 9:53pm

I am reviving this thread from a couple weeks ago because I am having a bad day and I need to vent, so here goes...

To my parents...please stop giving Grace sippy cups of pop.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-10-2009 - 12:22pm

I need to vent so here we go:

To my DH I am sorry your knee is bothering you. However I have been after you for 3 weeks to go to the Dr about it and you refuse to go. So quit being whiney about it. Also since you fell down the stairs and pinned me between the car and the car door, hurting me no less, you'd think that would give you a clue you really need to do something about your knee before you really hurt someone bad. If I hadn't knocked Lily out of the way it would've been her that was squished by your 300 pounds and not me. Thank God I was able to get my belly out of the way so it was just my shoulder and back and not Liam that was hurt.

Also to my DH, I am pg. I am queasy most of the time, having sciatic nerve pain and my pelvis is separating causing me leg numbness, and I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable and the heart burn is killing me and yet I am the one doing everything around the house. Yes, your knee hurts, and yes you are tired from work. I get that. However I work 40 hours a week too and constantly chase OUR DD around. Is it too much to ask for you to do a load of laundry or Heaven forbid pick up your dirty clothes or put your cup in the sink? Could you not sit on your a@@ in front of the computer or TV and help me out. Give your daughter a bath or help get her in her jammies. Oh and don't even start on me not watching TV with you. I don't get to watch TV! Someone has to pay bills, do laundry and fold it, wash dishes, mop floors, etc. Someone has to be the adult and you aren't!

To my MIL. So help me if you criticize one thing about me while you are here I will strangle you. I'm sorry I am not your idea of the perfect wife for your son. He isn't exactly my idea of a perfect mate either and I am doing my best. I work and am doing my best to keep up with the household duties, all by myself, because your son is no help at all! Maybe if you had raised him to take care of his wife and if nothing else just to pick up after himself and not be a slob things would be different. Also do not give me parenting "advice". You abandoned your children and when you were around you were using drugs and hosting swinger parties. All I have to do is look at you to see what not to do. Don't you dare tell me how I should do anything!

To my boss who is creating a hostile work environment for me and some other workers. I don't talk to you about anything other than work because I don't like you. You are a total B and passive agressive. I am sorry your daughters are in their 30's and show no signs of getting married and giving you grandkids. Stop persecuting me because I am married and having kids. Your jealousy is your problem and you need to keep your snarky comments to yourself.

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeemom2princess.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee