Been a long time!!!!

iVillage Member
Been a long time!!!!
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 10:24am

Hello. Not sure if any of you remember me. I'm April and my BB Beau was born 8-23-07. I was on at least up until Beau was 2 b/c i remember being on the July 2009 expectant board. How many moms are still in the group?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 4:47pm
hi april.
how are you doing? how is beau?
how have you been. of course we remember you. great to 'hear' from you. update us when you can.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 3:44am
Hi April -

We remember you! We have a small group who checks in which is fun to find out what's going on with them all! How are you? How is Beau doing? Hope you are doing well! Give us some updates! We would love to hear from you! :-)

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:22am
Hi April! Ive been mostly on FB but just decided to stop by and visit the board. I remember ya!!! I'm Michele with Kenny and Nick (RIP) that were born in May. Hope all is well with you. I have always loved is group.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 12:24pm
Hello there! I too remember you! I only pop on here once a year myself... Life is crazy these days! How is Beau? I hope you are all doing great!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 8:43pm

We've been good. Last I remember being on here I was pregnant with my second son. Liam is now 3 and I (finally!) have my baby girl Brenna whose 10 months. Beau is doing good. I'm not sure if I ever posted about this but shortly after Beau turned 2 he severly injured his right hand in an escaltor. Luckily he didn't loose any fingers but lost permanent function in his middle, ring and pinky fingers. That took up so much time thats probably when I 'disapperared' from the board. He had kidney reflux and had surgery to repair that at 20 months (I'm sure I was still pretty active then) We now know he has chronic kidney disease stage 2.

Beau's in preschool and loving it! Since he has a summer birthday, they school told me we could do a third year of preschool. Dh and I thought with his delays, that would be best for him. I'm sure most of BB's here are starting Kindergarden.

I'm on FB a lot so please add me! (April Meyer Stafford, Cincinnati OH) I definately want to catch up. I started this board shortly after I found out I was pregannt. I want to catch up and see how all these Beach Babies are doing :smileyhappy:

Photobucket