iVillage Member
January dyk
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 2:00am

Dyk - happy new year!

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: care0721
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 5:47am
dyk - My Christmas was good....it was different then years past but we still had a great time!

dyk - The boys loved their presents and now we are still waiting for another Christmas to come when my mom comes in 11 days!

dyk - New Years was a quiet one....felt really funny all day but nothing happened so we just stayed home and did nothing. Watched some fireworks (or firepowers as Nikolas calls them) at 8:30. Then we went to bed early.....only to be woken up at midnight to more fireworks! It was pretty neat!

dyk - This year we will experience Chinese New Year which is a BIG celebration!! :-)

dyk - I've done resolutions in the past and I'm not sure if I will or not this year.

dyk - Maybe I'll do a picture a day of my boys and the baby girl.....to get better at photography. :-) We will see.

dyk - I also want to get in shape and lose my pregnancy weight and maybe even some more.

dyk - I would also like to save some money this year so that I can save up for a new camera and just so we have money set aside.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 6:00am
dyk - No baby....I'm getting a little depressed and wondering if she will ever come. I want her to come soon because most Chinese moms don't let their babies out for the first like month....and we are going to do a baptism and a baby shower on the 15th of January I think.

dyk - We will be moving probably in the middle of January.....DH signs the contract on Tuesday if I'm not in labor. We have to clean up and move everything....it will be an interesting time. SIGH...

dyk - My mom comes on January 12. I am so excited.....it will be a good to have her around and show her around.

dyk - DH is debating about TV's because our new apartment doesn't have a tv and we'll have to invest in some stuff.

dyk - I'm not concerned about a tv....more about storage and where to put everything. SIGH......

dyk - Our current landlord is so funny......in most Taiwanese Apartments they come furnished.....so most of the stuff in this apartment is not ours.

dyk - People from church donated some stuff.....the boys bed and a crib. Well our landlord told us that we could take those with us free of charge. We just had to laugh....we were planning on taking those with us because they didn't come with the apartment.

dyk - I have to figure out how to clean the apartment and make it better then when we moved in. Hopefully I can do that....unfortunately DH has told me no about repainting the wall. (Our landlords did the crappiest job painting everything)

dyk - Just have to make a list of everything that needs to be done! :-)

dyk - Just want this baby to come and then we'll go from there!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 12:32pm
dyk happy new year
dyk we actually stayed up...
dyk we were looking up disney vacation and watching dateline real life murders....
dyk christmas was good, kids are loving their new toys, while we are still trying to figure out where the new toys all go.
dyk nothing big for new years.
dyk never really do new years resolutions, I think if something is good for you, do it anytime and start doing it june 5th, rather than waiting til jan 1st....
dyk going to continue to try and exercise, and lose 10 pounds....
dyk would like to get preggers in the early fall.
dyk continue to eat healthier and just take better care of myself.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 9:17pm
Dyk - I feel the same way about resolutions.....

Dyk - but I do know that I want to get back into shape after this pregnancy.

Dyk - I also want to take pictures of the kids so maybe I'll do the 365 again.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 9:20pm
Dyk - glad that you had a nice new years...

Dyk - I'm afraid of watching dateline & those type shows bc I imagine people trying to kill me.

Dyk - so is dh on board to try for another baby? So exciting.

Dyk - I'm 98.99999999% sure that I am done being pregnant & having kids.....I think 3 is enough for our family.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 11:31pm
dyk I love the cop stuff...would love to be a detective.
dyk ya, he was done at two, when we lost the other, he now wants three, I am working on four.
dyk something about having an uneven number.
dyk want a fourth forsure.
dyk we will see.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 10:52am
Dyk - I am still so srry about the loss of McKenna twin.

Dyk - glad dh is on board for at least three.

Dyk - my mom wanted to have four but was unable too. Just to much stress on her body.

Dyk - 2012 is gonna be a baby year. Mine in January, bil in May & we just found out my brother is expecting end of August.

Dyk - so many things happening this year! Baby, my mom coming over, moving, nik starting school, bil/mil coming over, figuring out when to go home for our break.

Dyk - baby girl might come tomorrow...today just not feeling good - crampy, contractions & miserable go to doctors tomorrow so see what happens.

Dyk - keep you all informed -- won't go on Facebook till I get a hold of family.

Dyk - gonna try to get some more sleep now.

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 1:24pm
dyk thanks.
dyk we ill see how long it takes me to get preggers this time, with it taking so long for kenna, who knows.
dyk yeah for lots of babies.
dyk with kenna and her cousin charlotte being 2.5 months a part, kinda fun, and will get more fun.
dyk keep us posted.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 11:50am
DYK I am hoping that no news from you means you are having that baby?

DYK I will have to keep checking FB?

DYK sounds like you had a nice NYE....it's cool how they do fireworks there even if it's not the Chinese New Year?

DYK I bet you are super excited to see your mom and show her around?

DYK with the new baby and moving you have a lot going on?

DYK I can't wait to find out what the name is? :)
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 11:54am
DYK sounds like the kids had a great Christmas?

DYK I gutted our playroom and still feel like you....where is all this stuff going to go? LOL

DYK how exciting you guys decided to go for No. 3?

DYK I am glad your DH is on board now?

DYK I could have been talked into having a 4th but to be honest I don't think my liver could have taken another pregnancy?

DYK but three is already a good handful and our family really feels complete...KWIM?

DYK you got pregnant so fast with Nolan so I hope it goes like that when you are ready later this fall?

DYK what were the kids favorite things they got?

Pages