July DYK

iVillage Member
July DYK
Mon, 07-02-2012 - 10:58am

DYK I can't believe summer is going by this fast?

DYK what are everyone's vacation plans?

DYK any Canada Day or 4th of July plans?

Pages

iVillage Member
Re: July DYK
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:59am
DYK it's great to get an update from you?

DYK sounds like you guys have been super busy?

DYK wow...a month in the States....awesome!

DYK I bet you are so excited to see your family and meet your new niece?

DYK WTG Nik for his swimming...sounds like he is doing awesome!

DYK Mikah will always be trying to keep up with his big brother....Jax is always doing that with Blake?

DYK you gotta love the "mama stage" with babies...my kids have all been huge mama's babies? LOL

DYK yikes to the heat and the humidity...hopefully you get used to weather like that?
iVillage Member
Re: July DYK
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:01am
DYK YEPEE!!!!!

DYK so excited for your news....my lips are sealed!

DYK I was thinking you guys were about due to have another? :smileyhappy:

DYK try to relax and take it easy....I know it's hard not to be worried?

DYK I remember feeling the same way?

DYK my nausea never kicked in until around 6 or 7 weeks so it's probably too early?

DYK even better...maybe you will have no nausea this time! :smileyhappy:

DYK new car, new baby....wow!

DYK lots of stuff going on for you guys? :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
In reply to: chantail
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:08am
dyk thanks col.
dyk still in shock...we have known for a week...and still in shock.
dyk took a pregnancy test yesterday, test is stronger and brighter...
dyk was sick right away with nolan and kenna.
dyk hope no nausea...not sure I would know what to do...lol.
dyk so surreal.
dyk heading to our friends cottage for two days...can't wait, nie to get away a bit.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:22am
DYK I can't imagine no nausea either but wouldn't it be cool?

DYK I was so far on the opposite spectrum with my pregnancies I can't imagine? LOL

DYK you guys have fun at the cottage...that sounds nice and relaxing!

DYK you need it especially with all this big news you are holding in? :smileyhappy:

DYK today is Brynn's 3rd birthday....I can't believe she is three!

DYK she is very excited?

DYK tonight we will have chocolate cake and give her her new bike and her new Cinderella castle alarm clock/storyteller?

DYK she will have her big birthday party with the rest of the family the weekend after next (along with Jax)?

DYK I'm having trouble with the fact my youngest kid is now three! LOL
iVillage Member
In reply to: care0721
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:02pm
dyk - We have been busy but then we haven't been at the same time. :-)

dyk - I'm so excited to see family and friends. I almost wish that I had two months in the states. A month for each area. I am so excited to meet my niece and I hope that my brother's baby arrives before I come so that I can cuddle with that baby too! :-)

dyk - I love that both Nik and Mikah are getting more confident in the water. I think that Nikolas will be very confident in his swimming with swim lessons every week once he starts school.

dyk - Really not sure what is going to happen with Nikolas - I believe that he is in Kindergarten this year but I'm not sure that I want him to start first grade the next year. We will see how he does.

dyk - Mikah is trying to catch up with Nikolas as is Hadassah. :-) Mikah has been jumping in the water and putting his face as close to the water as possible. I'm pretty proud of him. :-)

dyk - Hadassah is spinning around to get stuff. She is so cute. Can't sit up at all but she likes to be on her belly. :-)

dyk - I love the mama stage but I get so scared that she is almost too clingy and needy. Especially with us being overseas.

dyk - Heat and humidity aren't that bad because we are mostly in the ac. Can't be outside unless we are in the pool or we go at night. I hope I get used to it!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:04pm
dyk - I am so excited for you guys!

dyk - How do you like your car?

dyk - Enjoy your friends' cottage! :-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:06pm
dyk - Wow she's three already!

dyk - I can't believe that she's three. Doesn't seem that she can be that old!

dyk - I'm done having kids but I think I will be sad once we are out of the baby phase and just sort of long for that baby cuddle phase.

dyk - Happy birthday Brynn. I hope she has a great day!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:10pm
dyk - Just 11 more days till we go home.

dyk - I think I've gotten my lesson plans done for the preschool class. I just have to get everything printed.

dyk - Trying to sort through clothes and see what we need to bring over and what we will leave, etc.

dyk - Trying not to buy grocceries and just eat what we have but we are getting pretty low on food stuff!! Good news but not good news.

dyk - Getting my hair cut today....it's too hot and my hair is really funky lately!

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 11:47am
dyk hope she had a great bday
dyk can't believe brynn is 3.
dyk so far nausea is ok...there, in the am, I go from fine, to starving and puking in litterally enough time to realize I am hungry to run to the bathroom...hits me fast...besides that ok...knock on wood.
dyk still hasnt' sunk in.
dyk watching olympics...love it.
dyk thurs and fri was good, but got home insanely late....so we are all exhausted.
dyk dh is working on a wedding, and is getting atleast 4 tomorrow...so he will be insanely busy.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 11:49am
dyk thanks.
dyk car is great....so insanely roomy.
dyk our two friends didn't think it looked big until they looked into it.
dyk was amazing for the drive...good mileage...well atleast we think so, so whether it does or not...we will see...got home insanely late last night, stopped at mil's trailor, left there at 10 and got home just before midnight.
dyk we are all exhausted...but lots of fun.
dyk tubing, seadooing...I got up to 105km's on it...so fun...
Photobucket

Pages