June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 4:35pm
dyk I was just coming on to do this.
dyk sorry the kids cried
dyk so hard leaving them when they are crying
dyk hope the week flies by and not too busy.
dyk so excited about your sister.
dyk keep us posted
dyk so glad she made it to 39 weeks.
dyk hope your dh is having fun
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 4:37pm
dyk so my sil had her surgery, had some contractions but got them stopped and Charlotte is staying put for now.
dyk she is in horrible pain.
dyk and to top it off, fil has gotten an infection and is in the hospital telling everyone that this is it....it is just an infection and hopefully not, but just adding to everything.
dyk we are taking dinner over tonight, dh left work early to go visit his dad, and tomorrow nolan has his kindergarden meeting.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 1:08am
dyk - Thanks for doing an updated one!! I forgot it was June!! Geesh! :-)

dyk - I'm always surprised at how quickly the months go by!!

dyk - Woo hoo for your sister-in-law making it to 39 weeks! I hope that she doesn't have an complications!!

dyk - Woo hoo for your 10 niece or nephew!

dyk - I'm sure it's different to have a different routine than normal! I'm sorry that the kids cried....seriously anything off their normal (mine are the same way -- but we don't have a normal like you do!)

dyk - Poor Blake!! Did he just start Kindergarten now or is he in first grade.....with you guys going year round when does it switch!

dyk - Hopefully you can get all that you need to done!! Thinking of you during your crazy week!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 1:10am

dyk - I'm sorry about your FIL....how is he doing? Did the doctory control him being sick?

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 9:04am
dyk he has an infection so he will be in the hospital 3-5 days, my mil is heading to see him shortly.
dyk we are ok, just dealing with it all one day at a time.
dyk my sil's kids are 11 and 8, so they get it a bit and are doing good.
dyk nola is too young, we just tell him papa is in the hospital with a cold and the doctors are giving him medicine to help him feel better.
dyk he doesn't get it, too young, so not teling him anything, just answering any questions he has.
dyk no swimming, this week we have been over 100,..we got up to 106 with humidity...today high 80's, so much better....but not ure how long it will last, so pool isn't heated enough still cold still drops off at night.
dyk nolan is so excited to go to as he calls it, his 'big boy all day school' tonight.
dyk my mom is coming to watch mckenna so we can just take him.
dyk my sil is home in a ton of pain, so hoping she got some good sleep last night and is starting to feel better. the contractions have stopped, charlotte looks great, they did an u/s when they left the hospital, she isn't head down anymore, but only 32 weeks,so still lots of time.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 12:14pm
DYK I am so thankful Charlotte is staying put?

DYK ironic how we both have SIL who have had very turbulent pregnancies?

DYK I hope the pain your SIL has goes away quickly?

DYK so sorry about FIL....I hope the infection clears up soon?

DYK it sounds like he is having a very hard time emotionally....sending lots of prayers?

DYK how cute about Nolan being excited for big boy school?

DYK it is amazing how much they change when they start Pre-K/Jr. K?

DYK it's like they are not 'babies' anymore?
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 12:15pm
DYK you guys just have a 'new normal' now? :)

DYK any big plans for this weekend?

DYK Blake starts Kindergarten next month on July 25th?

DYK I can't believe it's coming so soon!

DYK he has his Pre-K graduation this weekend....cap and gown and everything....it will be so stinkin' cute!
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 12:18pm
DYK so my SIL and brother went to be induced this morning at 4am and she was already in labor and at 6 1/2 cm and didn't know it! :)

DYK this should be a fast labor?

DYK I am on pins and needles right now waiting for a text at any time that Samantha Grace has arrived?

DYK what blessed and happy days are the ones babies are born! :)
DYK boys are excited and Jax kept asking why the baby wanted to come out of Aunt Renee's tummy? LOL

DYK I hope the hospital allows kids for visiting (some don't) because I know the boys would love to see the baby?
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 8:30pm
dyk I know, glad your sil is doing good....did she have her baby? I know you said she was getting induced.
dyk she is tons of pain for they say 5 days of shoulder pain.
dyk on morphine and hoping to be done with it soon.
dyk she kept a bit of food down today very minmal, but staying hydrated.
dyk his infection is worse today but think the iv is helping, because he doens't have less energy, if that makes sense.
dyk he had fun tonight, did what he was asked but not a bit more...his teadchers may have fun with him...true lazyish boy...gulp....he can do it, just doesn't care too....ha ha.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 8:31pm
dyk that is hilarious...glad she wasn't feeling it...best labour ever and the slowest part is done, so should fly...glad she was going in, or they may have been caught late getting there if they got there in time.
dyk keep us posted.
Photobucket

Pages