June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Sat, 06-04-2011 - 5:45am
dyk - OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS adorable!!

dyk - Those cheeks and legs!!

dyk - You definitely make cute kiddos!!

dyk - Nolan is getting SO big!! He's so tall and lean!! Adorable!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-04-2011 - 5:59am
dyk - So think weekend has turned out to be not what I expected!! :-)

dyk - I shared with my siblings & DH's siblings that we were expecting another baby!! My siblings were shocked......my SIL wasn't surprised (DH's sister) but that was because her mom spilled the beans to her! But my bil & his wife were excited!! :-)

dyk - Friday at 5 am (states side) my Grandpa (in-law) died. It wasn't necessarily a shock but still surprising!!

dyk - DH is flying back home on Monday.....to hopefully make it back for the funeral on Tuesday.

dyk - I'm a little sad that I don't get to fly back home but I know that it means a lot for DH!!

dyk - Went to the dr.....waste of trip but I got to see the baby!! I guess with every doctor visit I get an ultrasound!! Awesome!! This baby will be my most seen baby!!

dyk - Hopefully I survive the week without DH......

dyk - We'll have to figure out things for the little boys & I to do.....eating out -- treats, desserts, presents, & maybe I'll take a day to make some cards!!

dyk - Random fact for the day....we have a yellowish orange light bulb & the rest of the light bulbs are almost a pure white color!! So frustrating to look at!!

dyk - We also have termite crawling in our opening at our house (gross!!)!! Life in Taiwan is never dull!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 12:50pm
DYK oh my are your kids so cute!

DYK I can't believe how big Mckenna is getting....I absolutely love the cheeks?

DYK and N looks so grown up....wow!

DYK you are lucky you've gotten lots of good clothes for M?

DYK my SIL (that just had the baby) and brother were giving me all their stuff from my niece but now that they had another girl the clothes have stopped?

DYK in some ways I don't mind because I love shopping all new for Brynn but it does stink to have to spend all the money?

DYK I'm glad they found the infection with your FIL.....it does sounds like he handling things as well as can be expected?

DYK yay for starting swimming soon....I bet N can't wait?
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 12:53pm
DYK I am so sory to hear about your Grandpa (in-law)...wishing safe travels to your DH?

DYK I'm sure it's hard to see him go back to the states?

DYK do you plan on a visit to the states anytime soon?

DYK yay for seeing the baby....how cool you get to see it every time?

DYK does your doctor see a lot of the Americans in the area?

DYK I'm sure your siblings will be excited when they get over the shock? :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 12:58pm
DYK swimming lessons start today...my two weeks of crazy days begin! :)

DYK we were in our pool all weekend and Jax is now swimming like a fish?

DYK I think the lessons will be good to practice mechanics as he doesn't need to be 'taught' to swim (same with Blake)?

DYK Blake's graduation was great....he jumped off the stage after getting his diploma, landed on his feet, and threw his hands up in the air like saying "Yessssss!"?

DYK absolutely awesome and hilarious and we got it all on video?

DYK yesterday was good....lots of chores with my three little chicks tailing me? :)

DYK we also BBQ'd and had ice cream Sundays?

DYK so nice to have DH back home again and get back to the routine?

DYK did a lot of shopping for our trip....I can't believe it's less than two weeks away!
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 1:05pm

DYK here is a couple pics?

Blake with his diploma

A big hug from Brynn

A couple pictures from our mall excursion....

Jax

Brynn

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 2:34pm
dyk can they still give you clothes, and you just give them all of brynn's clothes as she is done with them?
dyk she is getting big...time flies, just has to pack away the 0-3 month onsies, most of them and her sleepers....not bad for 7 weeks...gulp.
dyk so it turns out they don't know the infectoin, think it is just from the chemo, he is still in the hospital, the iv's have helped, but he is kinda out of it in other ways, so he can't come home, Imean he doesn't get up to go to the bathroom, so no way he can come home, they are getting him a walker from pt, they are getting him a dietician as well as a nurse once a week, but in th emeantime not sure what else.
dyk thank goodness for ohip (our government health plan) cause fil and mil have no work insurance but this is all free and covered.
dyk can't wait for swimming.
dyk the pool is 74, just from the warm weather we are having, havne't turned the heater on.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 2:44pm
dyk sounds like a fun but busy weekend.
dyk worried, hope nolan remembers to swim too.
dyk can't wait for the private lessons to start...we are on tuesdays once a week.
dyk can't wait.
dyk taking dinner to the family for dinner, dave's sister went back to work today and in a ton of pain, and with dh's mom at the hospital all day, want to help out when I can, and not having to worry about dinner will help.
dyk hoping to go for a run tonight, have to start or I am in trouble for my half marathon.
dyk spinning class starts thursday.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 2:45pm
dyk wow, your kids are adorable.
dyk he is so proud...love the cap and gown.
dyk awesome.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 10:15pm

dyk - Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!!

dyk - I loved the pictures from Blake's graduation!!

Pages