June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 10:27pm

dyk - I'm sorry that Miss M is growing out of 0-3 month clothes!!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 10:53pm

dyk - So this will be a rough week!! Not really but just a different week!!

dyk - DH left on Monday and arrived on your Monday.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 11:25pm

dyk thanks care.

dyk so we ran 4.5 km's...stopped

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 12:43am
Dyk - dh will make it in time for the funeral....it's tomorrow (tues) so they are at his brothers house tonight & then down to Iowa for the funeral.

Dyk - oh wow both you & dh are running....that's awesome hope you guys aren't to sore!

Dyk - boys are doing good!! I think the both have colds! But we are just chilling this week!

Dyk - I'm doing okay not sleeping well but that was because I wanted to know when dh got in & was just restless!

Dyk - made chicken tortilla soup for dinner hopefully it tastes good.....have some chips we need to eat so I figured it would be a good way to get rid of chips!! Put lots of veggies in ( spinach puree, red pepper, tomatoes, broccoli) so hope it tastes good!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 9:43am

dyk glad dh got there in time.

dyk hope it is healing for him and the family to be there together.

dyk so hard to lose a family membet but atleast when they are older you know they have lived a good life.

dyk hope dinner was good.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 8:08pm
Dyk - I was thankful he made it out! He wasn't going out for the funeral but to see the relatives that would be at the funeral.....we aren't as close to that side so visiting will be few & far between.

Dyk - soup was good.....kids hated it sigh!!

Dyk had the ac going in my room & Nik's room think it's helping Nik bc he's actually sleeping in!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 11:01am

dyk sorry the boys didn't like the soup.

dyk glad nik is sleeping in with the ac

dyk hope your week is going well with dh gone.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 11:05am

dyk my heart is breaking for jen, zach, aden and her dh.

dyk can't imagine what they are going through.

dyk makes me nauseous....

dyk dh's dad is coming home today not a clue how that is going to work or last....dh's mom said we will see it in his face, he has given up.

dyk we haven't seen him in a week...cause we needed to be gowned and masked and with dh's sister, and i can't take the kids....so will be an adjustment.

dyk we are heading tonight to see him, and have to return some stuff and get a run in.

dyk start spinning class tomorrow night.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 11:34am
Dyk - my heart aces for Jen & the whole family....I can't even imagine what's going on in their minds! So hard to think about!!

Dyk - I'm sorry that fil has given up....sometimes the stress is to much & you just lose the will to fight!! Praying for your whole family!!

Dyk - I hope you enjoy your spinning class!

Dyk - we have been surviving staying inside to avoid the heat!

Dyk- I'm struggling a litle bit with dh being gone....just makes the mental struggle hard knowing dhis with family & I'm not!!

Dyk - just have to remember why he's over there.

Dyk - been working on the blog & stuff like that!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 1:40pm

dyk so hard to watch fil....he has so much to live for, and the cancer hasn't spread, more in the liver but that is it, and yet he has lost so much weight, wont eat, barely will drink, wont watch tv, read, talk, just sits or sleeps.

dyk running tonight after errands, so hot here, 109 out...gulp....we are staying inside omst of today.

dyk fil isnt coming home tonight anymore.

dyk must be hard to be so far away from your family, but think of all the good you are doing there, the family you have, your boys and your bun in the oven, your friends, and the amazing expeerience your boys are getting.

Photobucket

Pages