June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 2:11pm

Chantail - DYK I am so sorry to hear about your FIL and that he has given up? DYK it sounds like he has every reason to keep fighting? DYK you never know how people are going to react...my grandfather did something very similar? DYK WTG on the 5K....awesome! DYK you will get better and better each time and I'm glad you were in better shape than your DH? LOL DYK isn't it crazy how babies grow so much...especially in the first few months? DYK I hope your SIL is doing Ok going back to work?

Care - DYK I bet you are super missing your DH? DYK I'm sure it is no fun to be stuck behind while he is getting to visit with family and friends? DYK do you guys Skype with family members? DYK your family must miss you so much! DYK I have no clue how to make tortillas...wish I did though? DYK I hope you get lots of time to relax and have fun with the kids this week? DYK how fun to maybe go to Japan?

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 2:18pm

DYK wow to a busy week?

DYK I'm wrapping up month-end and we've had swimming every night after work?

DYK fitting in dinner, baths, grocery shopping etc. has been difficult?

DYK I'm somewhat disappointment in the swim lessons....both boys are a bit too advanced for the classes they are in?

DYK Blake should be in a higher level but they are an hour long and I can't find the time to do it?

DYK Jax should probably be in Blake's level class but they didn't have enough openings?

DYK but they are having fun and getting in the water every day so I guess it's worth it for that?

DYK Brynn has been a great spectator....stays pretty close to DH and I so that makes it nice while we watch the lessons?

DYK excited for the weekend to get here....work is killing me?

DYK however lots to do to start getting ready for our trip....only 10 more days! :)

DYK I bring food for breakfast and lunch but we will probably eat dinner out most days?

DYK they have a lot of great restaurants at the resort?

DYK we do bring all of our own water...I don't trust water from foreign countries? :)

DYK I am so looking forward to hanging with the family, lounging by the beach, with a margarita in hand! :)

DYK this will be the first vacation in a long time I haven't been pregnant, breast-feeding, or battling my liver issues so I am excited to have a margarita! :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 10:09pm
Dyk - I'm struggling just knowing dh is home & I so badly would like to be there. Once dh get back I'll be fine!!

Dyk - I'm sorry about your fil.....I know we were devastated by the knows when we thought my fil had cancer of the liver which was a misdiagnosis thankfully!! It just depends on the person & their will to fight! Some people just aren't able to...so I'm so sorry for your family!!

Dyk - wow is it warm over there......did you go for a run? Is your pool open can you do laps in there?

Dyk- hope your sil is doing okay!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 10:53pm

dyk - Yeah I am missing DH....I like being around him and spending time with him so not being able to talk to him and spend time with him is really hard!!

dyk - DH will be leaving the states on Sunday....so possibly I get to see him Monday or Tuesday!!

dyk - It's been a fun week so far!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 11:24pm

dyk well today was the day of talks, fil got talks from a friend from church, my mom, dh and my mil, and seems to have gotten it, he has asked to talk to someone that he is depressed

dyk going to be an insane few days.

dyk mckenna has what we think is a blocked tear duct...so gunky when she sleeps and tired....needs to go away so gross.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 11:35pm

dyk yeah for vacation

dyk humpday is over....week is getting there.

dyk we were supposed to bathe the kids tonight, they are so gross with sweating and sunscreen, but got home at 10:30 from dh's family's house.

dyk sorry about the swim lessons.

dyk is next week the same or in higher up lessons to help them.

dyk our lessons start next week, can't wait, hopefully the weather is ok.

dyk so exciting for your vacation.

dyk so jealous.

dyk hope you have a great time.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 12:19am

dyk - It's alot to take in finding out you have cancer, find out you have a few months to live, your body gets an infection and the doctors not being able to find the true source of the cancer.....I know I would be depressed!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 9:27am

dyk will be interesting to see how today goes for fil.

dyk hope he gets out, but we will see how he goes.

dyk it is just so gunky in the am,, and waters somuch, my poor girl.

dyk my little girl rocks, we got home late, but she slept from 10:30 to 7:30, she usually sleeps from 9 to 6, then back down, but I will take it....5 days in a row....not even 8 weeks.

dyk nolan slept in too.

dyk no run, had a huge thunder and lightning storm, so going to spin class tonight then will run tomorrow.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 6:20am

dyk - Your kids are such amazing sleepers!! :-) I'm super impressed with McKenna!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 6:50am
Hope you start feeling better! The m/s is not fun!

Pages