June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 6:52am
Andrew had the clogged duct too. We used warm washclothes and massage and it went away in a few months. It is gross though!
Awesome that she is such a good sleeper!
GJ on the run! I think 12 is great for just starting out!
I had an u/s treatment on my foot yesterday - said it was tendonitis so I am going to bike for a while instead of run. I really really love running and hope that it goes away fast so I can run again soon! It is my stress relief!
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 6:55am
Sorry the boys are too advanced for their swim lessons! Kiara was too - but she couldn't be in level one since she wasn't four yet. She enjoyed it though.
Your trip will be so fun! Enjoy the margaritas and family time!
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 6:56am
My grandma in the nursing home isn't doing well. Her heart is really deteriorating and they think she will go soon :( I hope I can get there to visit her soon.
Then my uncle was in the hospital all week due to loss of vision in both eyes! Hoping it is stress/high BP and not M/S.
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 7:13am
dyk - Yeah....I hope ms gets better.....I'm just hoping with it being so different that it's a girl! But I'm guessing it's a boy! :-)

dyk - Oh no to tendonitis!! I hope that your biking can also become a sort of stress relief also!! Thinking of you you!! I hope it goes away quickly!!

dyk - All these DYK girls who are getting addicted to running -- you, Chantail & Colleen! :-) I need to figure out what my exercise thing is!! But I'm pretty certain it won't be running!!

dyk - Oh no.....I'm sorry that about your grandma!! That's just hard to do!! I hope you can get up to see her!! Wow.....

dyk - Oh no about your uncle....I know that my uncle lost his vision but it was because of diabetes!! I hope for your uncle it is stress related.....I know my uncle thankfully got his eye sight back (not great but okay!!) Thinking of you!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 8:56am
Diabetes does run in the family, but from the tests it doesn't appear he has it. The vision has returned a tiny bit but I guess it can take up to 6 months for it to return completely and if it is MS then it may happen again. Scary.

Weird how your pregnancies can be so different. I felt pretty similar for both of mine! Didn't swell as bad with Kiara but same amount of nausea and exact same weight gain!
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 4:01pm

dyk so glad dh is home monday.

dyk almost there.

dyk sorry about your headache, the humidity, the nauseousness.

dyk just try and much, on wheat thin crackers, had a bag of those, some grapes, just take stuff and try and snack one here one there, in betwen to give you some extra calories, try and drink milk, good way to get some healthy calories.

dyk hope you start feeling better soon.

dyk dh's dad is home...yesetrday they discovered he has fluid in this abdomen....but sending him home anyways.

dyk got my hair hi lighted, box hi lites and cut.....feel like a woman...and have some colour...back to a lighter blond...yeah.

dyk nolan is napping, mckeann is grunting but napping in her swing.

dyk my friends and my shoes for the kids come from pediped today...had a great sale on and hard and expensive to get here.

dyk hope you have a fun weekend with the boys.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 4:39pm
dyk the tear duct is gross.
dyk thanks, we are hoping to go out again tonight,...not in the 100's, and not raining..knock on wood.
dyk spinning class was fun, sweated lots, not sore today, well my girl parts are, forgot my bike seat, left it in my front hall, so didn't ride as hard cause I was so sore on my parts.
dyk hope the u/s treatment works and you feel better.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 4:47pm
court I am so sorry you are gong through all of that.
hope you can get to see your grandma. so hard to watch loved ones die.
I am so sorry about your uncle, hope it is just stressed.
sending lots of prayers your way.
keep us posted.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 4:51pm
dyk I am addicted to cycling I believe.
dyk too early to tell, but I really enjoyed it and a great workout.
dyk running is a great exercise.
dyk I was about 130 when I got married never worried about what I ate...and now I am 180...give or take.
dyk back to what I was when I got preggers with mckenna....was about 160 when I got preggers with nolan....
dyk just tired of complaining about my body and doing nothing about it.
dyk eating healthyish is one thing, but gotta exercise, to be healthier for my kids, my family.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 4:55pm
dyk glad your uncle is starting to get his sight back, that is great, hope it isn't ms.
dyk my pregnancies were diff. but don't know how much was twin related or girl vs. boy.
dyk hoping when I get preggers again I am not sick...ha ha...we will see.
Photobucket

Pages