June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 10:01pm
Dyk - I'd be into cycling but I'm terrified of riding a bike over here especially with being pregnant!! I was 125 when I got married.....and when I was pregnant with both boys I was 150 at 12 weeks!! This pregnancy I'm starting at 142 at almost 12 weeks! I'd love to be 130 after this pregnancy.....I just want to be healthy & in shape! I guess same as you!!

Dyk - struggle with eating bc even crackers don't help!! Thankfully what seems to help is eating very healthy - fruits & veggies!! However I have to figure out how to increase my meat & dairy consumption because we buy the powdered milk & I just can't drink that!! Meat has been giving me problems too.....sigh!!

Dyk - wish strawberry season wasn't over!! So would love that!!

Dyk - what I need to find is some form of exercise that I'm willing to do every day!!

Dyk - ouch to spinning class!!

Dyk - oh no to fil & fluid in his stomach! Hope he will do better........

Dyk - how's your sil doing?

Dyk - wow 100 is warm!! I know I am thankful for ac!!

Dyk - I glad you are making choices to get healthy now for your kids!! Dh & I were trying to but failed!! I'm glad you & dh are working together with the whole exercise thing!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 10:34pm
dyk just keep with your walking you have been doing, great exercise and good while pregnant.
dyk we just do one day at a time, well no running today, started raining, if tomorrow doesn't rain then maybe tomorrow, if not sunday forsure.
dyk just keep at it....keep eating healthy, and the baby will be totally fine.
dyk she is still sore, but doing good, apparently her high risk ob/gyn is writing up her case in a journal, just so rare, and that the surgery went perfect and charlotte is doing well.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 12:28am
dyk - Huh....that's pretty interesting that her doctor is going to write her up!! I'm so thankful that I'm relatively low risk for pregnancy....I know my SIL was always high risk for her pregnancy and it was always scary towards the end of her pregnancy what was gonna happen to the babies and her! G

dyk - Glad that your SIL is doing better!! I hope that she is able to keep Charlottle for a while longer before she has to deliever!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 11:25am
dyk yeah, pretty crazy that they will have her in a study, kinda cool, makes you realize how scary it was and how good it has turned out.
dyk my sil is almost 35 weeks, so getting close to her due date.
dyk her doctor has said she will induce 2 weeks early, but that is it, depending on how fil is doing so that he can see his granddaughter.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-12-2011 - 5:33am
dyk - That's great that she's almost to her due date!! So she has less than 4 weeks!! That nice!!

dyk - I hope that your FIL is still doing okay.....I can't even imageine!

dyk - Got to go to a yogurt self serve....ugh....so good.....6 different frozen yogurt choices and then you got to put different topping on it and they weighed it and you paid!! It was good!!

dyk - Tonight I have friends over and we are having pizza (well the kids are) and the adults are having subway!! I hope it's tasty!!

dyk - DH flies out on Sunday morning and arrives Monday night!! :-) Woo hoo!!

dyk - I get to go on a two day one night trip next weekend!! I am SO SO excited...going with a bunch of girls and I can't wait! :-)

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-12-2011 - 9:06pm

dyk so I was wrong, she is due july 22nd so has 6 weeks to go....but still getting close.

dyk dh's uncle is in town tuesday hasn't been out in 15 years so all four siblings will be together...so dave and his sister took the day off too.

dyk yesterday he had a good day and ate a decent amount, he is alot paler, almost white, and is losing all his hair.

dyk yesterday we had lacrosse sil's shower and then went to dh's parents, got home at 10pm.

dyk today we had church, church picnic, so much fun, went for a 5.36 km run only stopped twice and ran almost a full km farther, and cut off 30 seconds/ km...so that was nice.

dyk dh is sore...hoping to go for a run tuesday morning and then spinning thursday.

dyk we planted our veggie plants and they are still there...yeah...fingers corrsed.

dyk fun for a girls weekend.

dyk glad dh is home soon.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 2:42pm
DYK I hope Mckenna's eye is doing much better....my BFF's daughter had that same thing and it looks so uncomfortable? :(

DYK WTG on her STTN...that is wonderful she is sleeping so well so young?

DYK I hope everything went well with the intervention with your FIL?

DYK glad he is out of the hospital....I can't imagine what he's going through?

DYK I'm glad your SIL is doing better and little Charlotte is staying put for now?

DYK interesting how her doctor is writing up her case?

DYK you are doing awesome....the spinning class sounds fantastic?

DYK you will be back in shape in no time....don't be too hard on yourself as you just had a baby? :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 3:09pm
DYK I bet you are super excited for your DH to be back home? :)

DYK I hope you had fun with your pizza and sub sandwiches?

DYK I bet your family loves Skyping and getting to see the boys?

DYK I was about 10 lbs less with Brynn starting out pregnant and gained the same amount of weight as with the boys?

DYK it was nice because it was 10 lbs I didn't have to worry about?

DYK my weight is odd....I am much smaller now than I've ever been?

DYK it is actually hard for me to keep weight on...(I've NEVER had that problem my whole life...LOL)?

DYK I think my schedule is so crazy that is part of it?

DYK I know you think you are having a boy I am really hoping you get your girl? :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 3:10pm
DYK forgot to say WHAT....are you thinking about possibly having baby #3?

DYK don't you know three is a lucky number? :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 3:12pm
DYK I am so sorry about the tendonitis?

DYK I had it in my knee and it's painful (and hard to get rid of)?

DYK I'm glad you are able to use the bike though?

DYK I wish I still ran but my poor knee just can't handle it?

DYK I'm still going to see if running on the grass in the greenbelt will help though?

Pages