June DYK

iVillage Member
June DYK
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 1:49pm

DYK I thought we needed a fresh month? :)

DYK amazing how fast this year is going....it's almost half over?

DYK so excited as my SIL (who has been on bedrest) is getting induced tomorrow morning?

DYK amazing she made it FT to 39 weeks....we are truly blessed!

DYK they will monitor her closely though as she is off the heparin and her risk of another stroke happening is elevated?

DYK so excited to meet my 10th niece/nephew! :)

DYK my DH is gone this week and with accounting month-end close it's been very hectic?

DYK

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 6:39pm

dyk court I am so sorry.

dyk that is horrible about your friend and the car accident

dyk has to be so hard for you and everyone, their friends and family.

dyk sorry your foot is still sore....hope the pt continues to help.

dyk hope you are back running again soon.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 6:45pm

dyk we run on pavemeant, figured it would be harder, but that is what the half marathon will be like, so figured that would help for that as well.

dyk dave has a late game, so no running today, will run tomorrow night.

dyk hope you heal up soon so you can get back to running.

dyk iced my shins after my last run, will continue too, and hopefully that will help.

dyk it looks really funny, especially when her diaper is off, cause her thighs under her diapers are massive with insane rolls.

dyk dh's father had chemo today, gonna call soon to see how he is doing.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 1:26pm
lol at the insane rolls.

Hope FIL is doing okay after the chemo

Went to PT today and now he is thinking it could also be plantar fasciatis or however it is spelled. Still sore and now more underneath by the arch. Every time I do the elliptical or bike it gets sore again. Blah.

DH just booked tix to go stay with MIL for 12 freaking days in AUgust. Lord give me strength. I told him I though 7 was enough and he was going for 15 so I guess that is a compromise. I hope I don't go crazy!
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 5:35pm

dyk sorry your foot is still sore.

dyk hope it gets better.

dyk sorry, has to be soo frustrating

dyk sorry about the long stay with mil...can you drink to help you through it....lol?

dyk hope the 12 days flies by.

dyk the dyk thread is pretty quiet these days.

dyk where is everyone?

dyk dh is off friday aft...yeah

dyk my bil's grad, he took a year off work and did a master, and am supposed to go to the grad with mckenna, but the ceremony is 4 hours, plus hour drive there and back, and outside and supposed to rain, so think I may not go.

dyk so tired the last two days, need a nap.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 7:54am
dyk - Oh no for your foot not getting better!! Hopefully they figure out what's wrong because that's just annoying!! dyk - Ugh....if you don't get along with your mother-in-law -- 12 days is along time to be there!! I hope it goes smoothly!! dyk - I think I would be okay visiting my MIL but that's because she works so I see her just a little bit!! :-) dyk - Hope all is going well!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 8:01am
dyk - Sounds like your kids will have a busy and fun summer!! :-) dyk - OH NO I'm so sorry about your friend!! That is so scary to think about!! dyk - Thinking of you and your friend!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 12:58pm

dyk I have been good, went for a run two nights ago, and didn't stop the whole 5.3km's...yeah me.

dyk then went to spinning class and really pushed it.

dyk house got cleaned today, went grocery shopping, used one coupon, all I could find...blah...but got chicken really cheap, so bought a ton.

dyk dh took the aft. off, so should be heading home soon.

dyk we have friends coming for dinner tonight, nolan's last lacrosse tomorrow, then a wedding, then friends coming over sun am to meet mckenna then going to dh's uncles house for a big family party.

dyk busy but fun weekend.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 10:20pm

dyk - Ugh...again with losing my posts!!

dyk - So frustrating and I think I've made comments because in my head I already did!!

dyk - So this past weekend I went on a girls trip up to the mountains!

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-26-2011 - 8:18am
A little bit of MIL goes a long way! She works from home, so she will be there the whole time.

Sorry they can't do any more care until you get your health card! I hope you like the new lady if you decide to switch. I did not care for my OB at all.
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-26-2011 - 8:19am
You are doing awesome with the exercise! I am envious of the running! Hope your weekend is going well.

Pages