QOTW - Week of November 16!

iVillage Member
QOTW - Week of November 16!
Tue, 11-17-2009 - 3:26pm

Hi Ladies!

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-17-2009 - 5:12pm
1. Not sure what I'm doing for Thanksgiving yet. The initial plan was to go up to MIL & FIL's house in IN. Unfortunately our dog had to have major surgery so I might be staying down here in NC due to the dog while DH goes up to IN. I know that this weekend or next week we will be having a Thanksgiving dinner at our house for all the soldier's in DH's company who can't go home for the holiday.
2. I love love love sweet potato souffle. That is my fav!
3. I think I will be braving black friday this year. JCPenney has some great deals and BabiesRUs has some awesome infant clothing deals that I may take advantage of. MIL suggested I just buy for boy or girl then return the ones I don't need once I know the sex in Jan.
JULIANNE
DH MIKE since 05/15/05
DS Daley 08/07/07
Baby #2 EDD 06/27/10

new baby

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-19-2009 - 1:50pm

1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

I'm actually going to be spending Thanksgiving with my family......I haven't been able to do that in 7 years.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-19-2009 - 5:40pm

1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
going to SIL's house for the family dinner this weekend, dinner @ home on Thurs

2. What's your favorite dish(es) for Thanksgiving?
the first time i had it i hated the tofurkey loaf, but we tried it again at Easter and it was wonderful. and of course i love any food my SIL makes...I always leave there stuffed!

3. Are you going out for Black Friday?
still debating that one...i've never done it before & part of me would like the experience, but i don't buy many presents so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 3:55pm

1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving? My grandma is flying down here and we (my grandma, mom/dad/bro, sister and her BF and me, DH and kids) are all going to my inlaws, where there should be a few other families.