September DYK

iVillage Member
September DYK
Wed, 09-05-2012 - 8:36pm
Hi everyone! How is everyone enjoying their September? Which kids are in school & how do they like school? Any fun thing you are looking forward to this month?

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 4:18pm
dyk can't believe I am 14 weeks thursday.
dyk so tired...with the meds (diclectin, make me sleepy).
dyk been volunteering monday afternoon's in nolan's school.
dyk my morning sickness seems to be getting worse, usually does at hormones go up.
dyk kids are great.
dyk they both know about the baby, nolan hugs and kisses the baby and kenna if you ask lifts my shirt and hers...lol.
dyk I am sure jax's surgery will go great.
dyk sorry he had an asthma attack...allergies seem to be bad especially the last few weeks.
dyk how are they enjoying soccer?
dyk I am so sorry about your aunt. hope the services aren't friday so you can just be there and be with jax and not worry about anything else.
dyk you seem to have lots of crazy weeks.
dyk are you enjoying your new job?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: charm_3
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 3:15pm
DYK I can't believe you are already through your first trimester?

DYK so happy to hear that all is good in the U/S?

DYK I hope that morning sickness goes away soon?

DYK how are the kids doing?

DYK have you told them about the new baby (or at least N)?

DYK I am so nervous about Jax's surgery on Friday?

DYK he had an asthma attack earlier this week due to allergies? :smileysad:

DYK that happening right before his surgery is making me even more nervous?

DYK I'm sure it will all be fine?

DYK the kid can play soccer all day long and not need his inhaler but if he gets a cold or allergy the asthma can come out of no where....so weird?

DYK my aunt passed away yesterday of cancer so I am worried the memorial services might be Friday too?

DYK going to be a crazy week?

DYK yes, gotta get the thread going!

DYK so much of my water cooler time at work is gone with my new job so hopefully things slow down soon and I can get on more?
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 10:57pm
dyk I don't know how you do it.
dyk glad the kids are doing so well.
dyk can't believe jax's surgery is next week, sure it will go great and he will be as good as new in no time.
dyk I am still sick...but news is out, had my ultrasound friday, so all good...
dyk 13 weeks on thursday...almost 1/3 there.
dyk how is everyone.
dyk gotta get this thread going.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 10:18pm
DYK how is everyone doing?

DYK life has been crazy with my new job and three kids playing soccer?

DYK we are doing practices every night of the week and games all day on Saturdays?

DYK Jax's surgery is the week after next on Friday?

DYK getting so nervous about it?

DYK boys are doing fabulous in school...so proud!

DYK Chantail, how are you feeling....is the news out?

DYK Care are you settled back in from your trip?

DYK how is everyone else?
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 10:14pm
DYK glad you are doing well and great to get an update?

DYK your BB is quite the handsome little man!
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 1:37pm
dyk welcome back
dyk we missed you.
dyk amazing update, glad he is doing so well at school, hope the adjustment continues and hope meet the teacher goes well.
dyk glad your daughter is doing so well, so awesome.
dyk glad your business and dh's is going well, makes a life alot easier...lol
dyk glad he had a great bday party, can't believe our bb's are 5.
dyk not sure where the last five years have gone.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 12:20pm

Hello there!

It's been almost a year since I've been here... Thought I'd drop by and say "hi" and give my up date on Justin.

He is now 5... He turned 5 August 8th.  We had a huge carnival bash in our backyard (and our front yard).  It was loads of fun.  Had about 100 people here that day.  I ran around like a chicken without it's head, but it was all worth it! :smileywink:

Justin started Kindergarten Sept. 5th.  So far, it's been an adjustment from pre-K.  I think he will get the hang of it... eventually.  Tonight happens to be back to school night.  I am looking forward to meeting with his teacher.

Justin is looking forward to his cousin's 7th birthday party at the end of this month.  He loves getting to run around and have fun!

A note on my daughter, Alicia is 20 and attending her 3rd year of college but her first year at a state school.  She went to community college the first 2 years and now has entered William Patterson College... Very thrilled for her.  She is doing great too.

As for me, still baking and decorating cakes.  My business has boomed so much thanks to Facebook and of course word of mouth. :smileywink:   The cake business allows me to work at home and be here for my son when he goes to school and comes home.  Something I did not get to do when Alicia was growing up. :smileywink:

Hubby is doing well too.  His plumbing business is in full tow... Thank God because that's really how the bills get paid! LOL!

Hope everyone else is doing well.  I know a lot of the moms on here have dropped off.  Life is so busy these days.  I wish I could get on here more often. 
Have an awesome day!!!

Here are some pics of Justin now... 

Opening some gifts.jpg

First day of Kindergarten 9-5-2012.jpgFirst day of Kdgt. Walking to the bus.jpg