Tearing up over movie preview

iVillage Member
Tearing up over movie preview
Fri, 11-13-2009 - 2:48pm

Lately my son has fallen madly in love with Toy Story. We love the movie so it's all good with us. Anyway, there's a third one coming out next year. DH sent me the trailer and I found myself tearing up over the first half of it. Andy's all grown up and heading off to college. There's a little montage and a sweet song and it just got me in my heart. Maybe it's because I have this little boy and (I'm doing it again now!) just watching him grow up and change so quickly really speaks to me. It's a darn animated movie! Geesh. If you're interested here's the trailer. The part after Andy just gets silly and cute.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/toystory3/

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-13-2009 - 3:35pm
That trailer got me too! It's so hard to think of how fast our little ones are growing up. Before you know it they'll be in the "I'm too cool to be seen with mom" phase. I'm going to hate it when I can't get kisses and hugs enthusiastically from my little boy anymore. Time flies.
JULIANNE
DH MIKE since 05/15/05
DS Daley 08/07/07
Baby #2 EDD 06/27/10

new baby

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-18-2009 - 12:51am
Awww, thanks for sharing! I've always loved Toy Story. I can't wait to introduce it to my own kids.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-19-2009 - 3:57pm
oh good! I thought it was just me getting overly emotional. something about the scene where Andy's mom is saying, keep playing. just pretend like I'm not here. Reminds me of everytime I turn the camera on Russ, he stops playing and has to check out the camera instead. I'm looking forward to TS3 as well. Hopefully he'll be just old enough to take, we'll see!
Photobucket
Photobucket