iVillage Member
Thanksgiving plans?
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 3:59pm
what are your thanksgiving plans?
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 4:57pm
We usually get together with DH's entire extended family (upwards of 45 people), but the hostess is sick, so just DH's immediate family is getting together at his parents' house. Then, on Saturday we'll do Thanksgiving with my extended family (my grandmother just had ANOTHER stroke so we are making the most of every opportunity!). A bit of traveling, but it seems worth it. I'd also like to get started on Christmas decorations, but I need to get DH to help me clean first! Yeah, right! ;)

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 7:12pm

I forget, you guys already had your TG, didn't you Chantail?

I think we are just taking it easy this year and doing one dinner with my parents and my dad's side of the fam. DH's dad and step mom are having supper that same night, but they live two hours away and I really don't want to rush around like that. It takes the fun out of it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 7:56pm

Hey court,

ya, our thanksgiving is the second weekend in October, so long gone.

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend, I know what you mean about rushing around, so less enjoyable, that is whey we chill on christmas instead of so much running around as well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-29-2009 - 11:51pm
It's past but.....I celebrated with my family first time in 7 years that I was with them. :-) So much fun.