toddler bed sheets ???

iVillage Member
toddler bed sheets ???
Wed, 11-11-2009 - 1:52am
should i get bb dora the explorer bedding--she LOVES her so much..i think it might help her move from her baby room to the big girl room but im not sure how quickly a kid goes out of a phaase of liking something like that....
Photobucket
Thanks to Elena from signature showcase for my beautiful siggy!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-11-2009 - 7:17am
I would. We got Cynthia Spongebob and that did the trick. She's been in her own room for a couple of months now :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Pic

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-17-2009 - 10:29pm
We got Hartley Thomas sheets and had the bed all made when he saw it in his room. He loved it. He still says he is going to sleep on Thomas #1 every night. I think it really helps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-18-2009 - 12:39am
I would go with it too. We put Eric in big bed with cars sheets and he says "Good Night Car, Good Night Mater" every time he goes to bed whether for nap or at night. As for if you are afraid she'll 'grow out' of Dora, I wouldn't be too worried at age 2. My 9 yr old is still 'into' Dora, although she'd deny it if you asked her. LOL. Good Luck with the transition. I know I was worried when we moved how Eric would take to his new room, in a new state and a new time change... He did awesome, but I will say he is still not sure of his room here at 1.5 months later and will not get out of his bed for nothing. He sits on his pillow and YELLS for anyone that will come get him. Guess it's good he won't get outta bed, huh? lol
Again, Good Luck!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-18-2009 - 11:06am

thanks guys! my dad will bring a Dora comforter when he comes-sheets wont fit the bed :(.

she loves her light purple walls....

im so scared to move her still though!! waiting til January i think...

Photobucket
Thanks to Elena from signature showcase for my beautiful siggy!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-18-2009 - 2:07pm
We haven't moved Harper yet but will have to soon since Carter is growing so fast. With our older 2 though it really helped to let them pick out a bedding set. When they really like something they want to sleep on it (in our experience).

Sized for IV

Visit My Etsy Store

Click above to visit my Etsy Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic