What are your plans for BB's fifth bday?

iVillage Member
What are your plans for BB's fifth bday?
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 1:37pm

Can you believe our bb's are 5?  I don't know where the time has gone.

Post a pic of bb and let us know what the plans are for bb's fifth bday.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 4:18am

I can't believe that I'll have a 5 year old! :smileyvery-happy:  He has developed into such a sweet little young man!! :smileyhappy: 

We will be in the states during his birthday so we will have two birthdays.  I think we will do a birthday party which is combined with others.  The first birthday party will be with Nik, Mikah and his cousin.  Then the second one will be at my parents house for Nik, Mikah and Mikah's best friend. :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 12:37pm

Since I have not been on here in almost a year, I missed this post... So I will write we did for Justin's 5th birthday.  :smileyhappy:

We had a huge carnival themed party with bouncy house, games, kids pool, carnival food, cake & cupcakes (made by me), etc... It was truly a lot of fun.  We had about 100 people here that day.  The kids had such a great time.  I think the parents did too!  We had the party in our back and front yards.  Don't know how I managed, but I did!  My daughter and her friend Billy were a great big help with organizing the games.

I cannot believe that Justin is 5!  It seems like yesterday when we were all posting in the expecting on August 2007 board!

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are able to pop in once in a while too!

Here are some pics from Justin's party! :smileyhappy:

Birthday boy and his cake.jpgjustin & timothy sand art pic.jpgthe cake and cupcakes.jpgMommy helping Justin open his gifts.jpg