What would you do for a million dollars?

iVillage Member
What would you do for a million dollars?
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 9:44am

would you pose for playboy?

would you have a one night stand with a rich stranger?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 11:44am

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 1:37pm

1) Would you pose for playboy? If I did, I wouldn't be able to keep teaching, and I love my job, so no.

2) Would you have a one night stand with a rich stranger? No way. Ew.

3) Would you let your DH sleep with someone for a million dollars? Hmmm, interestingly I will have to say yes, provided the person is clean and protection is used. I hate sex, so let the poor guy go play.

4) Would you give (sell) someone an organ (one that you can lose like a kidney)? No, I'd like to keep my organs unless it's to save a loved one's life. This is one of those things that I would either do for free or not at all.

5) Would you carry someone else's child as a gestational surrogate?

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 2:09pm
) Would you pose for playboy? not a chance

2) Would you have a one night stand with a rich stranger? nope, dh was my first and will be my only.

3) Would you let your DH sleep with someone for a million dollars? heck no.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-24-2009 - 9:53pm
1) Would you pose for playboy? Nope!!

2) Would you have a one night stand with a rich stranger? nope, dh was my first and will be my only.

3) Would you let your DH sleep with someone for a million dollars? Nope....he wouldn't either!!

4) Would you give (sell) someone an organ (one that you can lose like a kidney)? Don't know if I would charge....but also don't know if I could do it.

5) Would you carry someone else's child as a gestational surrogate?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-26-2009 - 4:39am

1) Would you pose for playboy? yes

2) Would you have a one night stand with a rich stranger? no

3) Would you let your DH sleep with someone for a million dollars? yes

4) Would you give (sell) someone an organ (one that you can lose like a kidney)? yes

5) Would you carry someone else's child as a gestational surrogate? yes

6) would you tell on your best friend to her sig. other if she was having an affair? yes

7) Would you give your body up for science (a new and risky experimental drug!)? no

and my addition - Would you sell a product you knew to be dangerous to the long term health of anyone that bought it?