Finally!

iVillage Member
Finally!
Sun, 07-20-2008 - 11:13pm
After months of Connor doing the army crawl, he is finally crawling on his hands and knees! He has been just getting on his hands an knees then flopping down and taking off army crawling. Not today. All day long he has been on his hands and knees. I'm so proud of him. I just figured he wouldn't do it. Just one of those things, like he just didn't want to. He still flops down on his belly if he wants to go fast to catch a cat or something, but still he is doing it. I can't wait to go to PT this week and say "He's crawling!!" lol Just one more thing to mark off that he is doing now. His PT ends on Aug. 6, and I don't think he will be approved for more time since the only thing left is walking. He finally caught up with OT last month so after this we will officially be done with therapy. I'm so happy. I'm so ready for his neurologist appointment on the 28th. I'm going to take the write ups from PT & OT so he can see what all he is doing. I'm praying every day that he will say Connor is fine, and the brain bleed has had no affect on him. Then maybe we won't have to have another check up with him.
I'm also hoping that when we go back we can find some of his doctors and nurses from when he was on ECMO. So that I can thank them and let them see what a great job they did with my son. Gosh, I'm getting all choked up thinking about it. I really want to see his first doctor and his flight nurse. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't be here. Okay, I'm going to stop before I start to cry.
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: ecmobaby
Sun, 07-20-2008 - 11:50pm

YAY CONNOR!! how big our boys are getting. definately post pics of the big boy crawling. hope all goes well with PT and he'll be done soon.

Lilypie1st Birthday TickerPhotobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie

iVillage Member
In reply to: ecmobaby
Mon, 07-21-2008 - 2:51am

woooooo hoooooo Connor!!