How many BB's are potty Trained?

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-27-2010 - 11:09am

• Yes....both night and day trained
  • Yes.....but just day trained
  • Sort of.......wears underwear but still has accidents
  • Sort of......if we put BB on the toilet they will go but not go by themselve
  • Sort of.....BB sits on the toilet but still wears a diaper
  • Nope.....BB is not ready
  • Other.....please explain

You will be able to change your vote.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 12:05pm
Since there is only one vote for nope, I guess Wyatt is one of the few BB's that isn't ready for potty training. We try all the time, but he is very resistant right now so I've decided to give it a break for awhile and see if he is more ready in a month or so? My other 2 boys were both fully trained several months before their 3rd bday and weren't near as difficult as Wyatt is being! I hope he starts to show some interest soon!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 11:05am
I said sort of, that he wears undies but still has accidents. That's not quite right for us though. He does fine and doesn't have accidents at home if he can run around with nothing on the bottom. When he wears pull ups or undies or even pants he will have accidents about 50% of the time (have no clue why this is the case). When we're out in public or in the car I can only depend on him letting me know when he has to potty about 20% of the time. I will remind him and make him go when we're out but he usually doesn't make any effort to tell me or hold it. We've been PTing since November. I thought it would be more advanced then this by now. Pretty much we've been right here at this level since December. No real progress since then.

Julianne

DH Mike since 05/15/2005

DS Daley John 08-07-2007

EDD Ean Michael 06-27-2010

pregnancy calendar

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-09-2010 - 2:09am

Yes since 20mths he was very ready and potty learned quickly, we also did ECing early on and he stayed dry at night since like 5/6mths old by the time he was a year old he was using his potty on his own often. BTW DD potty learned at 19mths on her own and we never did any Ecing with her at all.

GreenLiving, extra crispy crunchy sahm mySiggy