Is your bb potty trained?:

What do you have planned this fall?:

How are you doing?:

What have you been up to lately?:

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 1:38pm
Name: Care

BB: Nikolas

How was your BB's 3rd B-Day party?: It went well!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 12:46am

Name: Tammy/tamom07

BB: Wil

How was your BB's 3rd B-Day party?: we just had a family party, baked a cake and enjoyed watching Wil open gifts. He got a talking Woody doll, foam rocket launcher and remote control car. I did my best to be excited but it was actually a very difficult day as it was our first family holiday without DH

Are you sending your bb to preschool?: yes, he is going Tues/Thurs 9-12

Is your bb potty trained?: just about, as long as I remind him constantly and bribe him with candy!

What do you have planned this fall?: DH's burial at Arlington later this month, sending older two kids off to Europe for 3 mos of volunteer work, lots of high school football, horse riding lessons for 11 yr old, going to Vegas for Thanksgiving, taking an online college class and trying to figure out who I am by myself

How are you doing?: overall I'd say okay. I miss DH like crazy, still can't believe that he died...so weird...and now I'm a 'widow'- ugh! But, I think we are all adjusting and moving forward as best we can. I do smile most days and am just so very thankful to have had such a great life so far.

What have you been up to lately?: doing lots of financial paperwork and planning, some home repair and getting the kids squared away for school and upcoming trips.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 10:20pm
Name: Julianne
BB:Daley
How was your BB's 3rd B-Day party?: It was a little bit of a mess. We did a party with most of the family before DH deployed but that was at the end of June. On his actual birthday I wanted to do something too, ya know? Unfortunately my grandmother had a stroke that landed her in a nursing home/rehab place the week after his June party and had gotten much worse on the weekend of his actual birth day. Not to mention DH was gone and I just felt very out of sorts.
Are you sending your bb to preschool?: No, we just work on those skills at home.
Is your bb potty trained?: No, unfortunately. Much to my dismay. I keep waiting for it to just click.
What do you have planned this fall?: We are going to spend a month with my MIL and FIL from November to December and that's my only main plans.
How are you doing?: I'm okay. We keep chugging along. I have to admit to feeling not myself since Ean has been born. Not in a PP kind of way but in that DH deployed, my grandmother is on death's door, we have two kids now, and I'm severely out of shape from the 60 lbs I gained while pregnant. I'm not used to being out of shape and with two kids it is much much much harder to find time to work out.
What have you been up to lately?: Living life and making it through the days. Trying to remember to keep on top of things with Daley (like schooling type stuff, spending time just with him, etc) and stealing some 'me' time in the day.

Julianne

DH Mike since 05/15/2005

DS Daley John 08-07-2007

Ean Michael 06-12-2010

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-05-2010 - 5:26am

How was your BB's 3rd B-Day party?: awesome! There were 18 moms & their kids and DD was thrilled to have that many people sing happy birthday to her =)

Are you sending your bb to preschool?: nope

Is your bb potty trained?: yes

What do you have planned this fall?: having a baby =) DD started up dance & swimming a month or so ago.

How are you doing?: pretty good

What have you been up to lately?: lots of photography

wooo Siggy
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-05-2010 - 12:19pm

Name: Colleen

BB: Dominic

How was your BB's 3rd B-Day party?: Good! For the 2nd year in a row we did his birthday at my in-laws cabin. Cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, were all there to celebrate. At his request he had a Spiderman cake :)

Are you sending your bb to preschool?: I'll be teaching him preschool. Very excited about it. He is like a sponge right now...retaining sooo much information.

Is your bb potty trained?: Not even close!! Sits on the potty a lot, nothing ever comes out. Really wants to wear underwear but he can't seem to understand the concept of going on the potty.

What do you have planned this fall?: Not much. Which is really good because he had such a busy summer! Just concentrating on schooling.

How are you doing?: Very good. Wish I had more computer time but with the 3 kiddos there just aren't enough hours in the day.

What have you been up to lately?: Busy summer of traveling. DH is taking some time off work (few weeks or months maybe) so we are just adjusting to having daddy home during the day. It's nice but we had our "schedule" down pat and now we need to adjust.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-09-2010 - 7:41pm
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 7:20pm

Name: Lisa

BB: Audrey

How was your BB's 3rd B-Day party?: Awesome! We went to a local farm / petting zoo that Audrey loves.

Are you sending your bb to preschool?: Oh yes.

Is your bb potty trained?: Except for nights, yes.

What do you have planned this fall?: College

How are you doing?: College

What have you been up to lately?: College

siggyPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 8:53pm