2013 Goals (week 4)

iVillage Member
2013 Goals (week 4)
Mon, 01-21-2013 - 8:20am

How's everyone doing?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-21-2013 - 9:46am

Morning all.  My CrossFit this morning was a killer!  Oh my.  I'm going to hurt after this one.  But it was great & I did it.  So I'm happy about that.  We skied on Saturday & went on a great hike/sledding trip yesterday so I got good exercise every day last week.  Happy me!  Hope you all have a great week. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-22-2013 - 8:09am
Well I managed to lose another three pounds this week. I'm pleased since we went away for the weekend and even though I tried to be good it's hard when you are traveling. I did manage to get in some sort of exercise at least 5 days last week, more if you count the walking around at the museums and some swimming at the hotel. Laura, Sounds like you did great last week - hope you're not too sore today!

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-22-2013 - 10:17am

Great job Andrea!  Whoooo hoooooooooo!!!!  I love going places where we walk all the time-as long as the kids don't whine about it.  That's why I loved San Fran so much! 

I am soooo stiff today.  I hurt a bit-but mainly I'm just all stiff feeling.  I thought the exercise bike/treadmill would work it out of me & I did feel better after that-but now I'm stiff again.  I think I'll do a little more stretching. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-23-2013 - 9:23am
Another CrossFit morning & I still think he's trying to kill us. Another very tough morning for me. I think maybe last week was just an easy week & it's normally this hard. But-I feel good. Exhausted but good-luckily the exhaustion usually fades about an hour after I get home & then I feel really good all day.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-23-2013 - 9:38am
Well, I didn't get my walk in yesterday - Harry had a Dr appt after lunch so I had to leave when I normally walk. I guess that's means I don't a weekend day off!! I stayed good on food though so hopefully I'll do okay over the course of the week.

Laura, Glad the cross fit is working for you - I agree as much as I have to drag myself to exercise sometimes, I do feel good afterwards. I really felt guilty not walking yesterday.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-23-2013 - 1:09pm
Andrea-don't feel bad for missing a day-that's called the life of a parent! Sometimes we just can't get it all in. I'm struggling to keep up my healthy eating today. I'm really hungry! Not sure why-maybe just the more intense workout fueled my appetite today. Guess I'll grab a handful of something & hope it helps.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 7:04am
So yesterday was crazy, but it went by fast. Unfortunately I didn't manage to squeeze in any exercise. Now I really need to make sure I get some in this weekend!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:11pm
I got up & rode the bike for about 20 minutes this morning. DH & I also went on a short walk at noon-I had hoped to go farther-but I had a conference call at 1pm that I had to be back for. I'll ski both Saturday & Sunday-so I'll get 7 days of exercise in again this week. :) Too bad the scale has completely stoppped moving & really gone up a tiny bit. :(