Check in and let us know about any bugs here!

iVillage Member
Check in and let us know about any bugs here!
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 12:57pm

Hi Everyone,

I know there is a great group of "regulars" here ( hiljoy14, lambball,egglea,ruke96, boahat2005 and many more!) and I want to make sure each and every one of you are able to log in and post like normally. 

So please update me here on your specific issues and if you're not able to even post, trying PM'ing me or email: policy@mail.ivillage.com. You can also check here for updates:

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help

One big fix that happened yesterday was that the vast majority of older threads now work again! Try it for youself! 

If you just want to post and complain, well, that's okay too! Wink I know things are frustrating right now but I PROMISE, it's just temporary. Our tech team is working like crazy to get all the kinks ironed out for us.

Lisa

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 5:47pm

I'm thinking it must be if you only hit "quick reply" first. For some reason I'm in the habit of always hitting "reply" so I've never experienced that issue of the parpraph not showing or the toolbar going missing. By "toolbar", you mean the one that has the options for bold, italics, etc., right? Out of curiosity, why do you not like using the regular "reply"?

As for "thread memory" (remembering and bringing you to the last post that you read), that is something that is going to have to be built back it. It's definitely "on the list" but the tech team is currently putting out the biggest fires first such as fixing the error that is causing some members to not be able to change their signature and other preferences. I can totally understand your frustration, though- it's the feature I miss the most right now!

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 9:38am
With quick reply you can still read the posts that are on the current page if you want to refer back to anything. Regular reply only has the last post. Also, in quick reply it spell checks automatically - for those of us that have a tendency to type everything first and check later. It's easier to see the errors without having to remember to hit the spell check button.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 2:09pm

Oh wow, I didn't know either of those things!! Thanks!

Lisa 

Pages