Daily Chit Chat 7/5

iVillage Member
Daily Chit Chat 7/5
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 11:24am

Wow, Hilarie, that is scary about the life insurance. If he doesn't sign the policy, it isn't in effect, right? I guess she can forge his signature. Really scary. Eww to the pee in the tunnel. I agree, I would have been right up there sanitizing the whole thing. Lord knows how dirty they are anyway. Did any store personnel go up there? Yay for no work for two days!

Our night was pretty uneventful. Fireworks were nice. There were so many around us. If we could have been on our roof it would have been amazing. We didn't go to the professional show. Heck, just sitting in the backyard was like watching a show. They were constantly going off with everyone doing their own.

I'm not sure what to do with our family today. I haven't been outside yet but I imagine it's pretty humid out.

Tennis starts back up this week and DH gets to come. T is so excited. I hope he plays good.

Wendi

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 11:35am

My Halloween ticker is starting to make me panic. Less than four months to go! That sounds crazy but I don't like to do anything the month of October related to the costume(s) because it gets too crazy.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 2:22pm

Hilarie, that's freaky about the life insurance.

Wendi, good luck with the new sprayer. I'd be a little intimidated about using it too. Use lots of drop cloths under and around what you're painting just in case!

I leave shortly to get the ultrasound of my thyroid done. I'll be glad when it's over and I can maybe know what's going on there. The feeling of something stuck in my throat for over a year is getting rather tiresome. I'm worried they still won't know anything and then I don't know what we'll do or which doctor I'll need to see next. This is the ENT who sent me for the u/s. I'm also scared it will be something bad. I've been driving myself crazy worrying about the whole thing. Wish me luck!

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucketteachers.gif image by karileighthsew.gif image by karileigh

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 3:50pm

Hello!

Party is over.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 4:22pm
Well, according to the ultrasound tech, my thyroid is fine. She said

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 7:07pm

Kari, I'm glad the u/s tech could tell you it looked fine. It's so hard to wait around for those kinds of answers. I'd ask when they call to tell you the u/s results what do you do now. And make sure they send copies of the u/s to your PCP. I hope you get some answers soon.

Lori, I was thinking of you and the parade this morning. Glad to hear it went well, except for the heat.

I'm such a bum today. All we did was go to tennis. There were only five kids today, which was nice from a one-on-one perspective. Otherwise I've done dishes and laundry, some vacuuming, but still haven't accomplished anything else. I am still behind in my typing so I guess I'll work on that tonight.

Oh, yeah, I still didn't get that onion. Now I've put it off so long I'm not sure the other veggies are good. But it is free movie Monday for redbox so we are going to get movies and pick up the onion (and other veggies

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 7:12pm

And I almost forgot to tell you all, I am going to back off of the auction. I'm not sure I will completely leave the committee, although in jobs I have started it's nice to make up my own rules as I go. I don't know. I guess it depends on the person who replaces me.

Wendi

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 10:09am

Morning.

I cant take the heat!

Kari, glad the u/s showed nothing, but I hope they tell you what to do next.

Wendi, cant remember what I was going to say now.

Its so stinking hot we cant hardly stand it.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 10:10am

Hi everyone! We're finally back. We had a good vacation for the most part. I have one BIL that was an a$$ so DH & I are still a bit mad about that & stressful because DH said that when you're married your actions reflect on your spouse & if you can't be friends with one of them then he has a hard time with the other one too. I totally understand-but it's my sister...so hard to cut her off you know? I need to talk to her & get a few things out-but I hate that.

Lori-Sounds hot! Hope you can stay cool.

Kari-Glad they were able to tell you it looks fine & hopefully they will be able to say in the report what the issue is.

Wendi-You sound busy as normal. I'll have to catch up on what all is going on.

Calla goes to summer school today & I have a million things to do around the house today. And I HAVE to go to Costco-we have nothing in the house. Blech. Hopefully I'll catch up on you all.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 11:44am

Welcome back Laura! Sorry your BIL was such a pain. Good luck with the talk with your sister about him.

Wow, Lori, that was a

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 12:57pm

Kari- I am coming to your house for goodies

But I am staying away from anyone on the East coast- it is hot enough here in the midwest.

Photobucket

Pages