Friday Five 11/27

iVillage Member
Friday Five 11/27
Fri, 11-27-2009 - 10:33am

1. Did you do any black Friday shopping?

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-27-2009 - 10:37am

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-27-2009 - 1:33pm

1. Did you do any black Friday shopping? NO!!! I went last year for the first time and it was nuts. Plus there didn't seem to be any good deals for us really.

2. (When) will you decorate for Christmas? Today. We just got done decorating the tree and doing the inside stuff. DH will hang up the outside lights soon (I hope :)).

3. What is one thing LB is asking for for Christmas? PlayDoh Ice Cream Machine... and Santa shall be bringing it. A good thing this year is that she's asking for all reasonable stuff.

4. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jammie pants... everywhere.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing. Oh I forgot, it's my granny's birthday so we will go out to eat on Sunday.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-27-2009 - 10:50pm

1. Did you do any black Friday shopping? I went out after noon today for a quick stop. Nothing major-just something I needed to do. No Christmas shopping though.

2. (When) will you decorate for Christmas? I got a few things out today-but will wait to do most of it until after MIL leaves.

3. What is one thing LB is asking for for Christmas? She already has a big list-mostly just random little things.

4. What is your favorite thing to wear? Black fleece pants (4 pairs of them) and a t-shirt & sweatshirt.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? I don't know yet. We'll figure it out as we go. Sunday we are bringing the treats to church so I know we'll do that for sure.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 1:07pm

1. Did you do any black Friday shopping? Nope. I just end up buying a bunch of crap that I didn't really need in the first place. ;)

2. (When) will you decorate for Christmas? I have a few things up, outside lights and lights in Liam's room (he was SO excited!) but the tree and everything else will go up next Saturday.

3. What is one thing LB is asking for for Christmas? Toys. He wants an airplane and transformer.

4. What is your favorite thing to wear? At home I wear stretchy pants or P.J. pants. Anything not restricting my belly. ;)

5. What are your plans for the weekend? We put up some lights on Friday and went to friends to play games at night. Saturday we hung out around the house and tried to get some things done (despite the rain) and Sunday we just hung out after Church and tried to get the kids back on their schedule. They were up WAY late all week and were sleeping in super late. Nice for us, but won't work when we need to leave for work in the a.m. on Monday

Photobucket