Fri, 02-19-2010 - 6:51am

1. What time do you get up in the

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 6:57am

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 9:24am

1. What time do you get up in the morning? Which time? I got out of bed at 6:45 but had been awake for a while.

2. Whats the weather like where you are? (Any snow on the ground?) Our snow is almost gone. I picked up poop in the back yard yesterday even-blech! We are in the mid 30s during the day with no snow at all in the forecast for the next week. By the middle of next week they are saying in the 40s!

3. What is your favorite meal to make? I really don't like to cook. I just do it because I like food. I think my favorite is lasagne-but I rarely make it.

4. Did you do anything special for Valentines day? We went to Dairy Queen for a peanut buster parfait. Our DQ closes for the winter so they re-open on V-day. It's something we do every year! Other than that we went on a fun family hike & just had a normal day.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Plans are still kind of up in the air. Hopefully I'm meeting DH at the KMart parking lot at noon today to look at a Durango. If we don't like it then tomorrow we'll drive to one or two other places to look at some we've seen on the internet. They are not in town-but there seems to be more out of town than in town-so we'll drive around & look. I think we've decided on the Durango so at least that makes life a little easier. Sunday is church & nothing else planned. I also hope to get my hair cut tomorrow morning but if we're leaving town to look at cars I might have to reschedule that.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 10:05am

1. What time do you get up in the morning? I get out of bed at 7:30 but I wake up about a billion times between when I go to bed and that time.

2. Whats the weather like where you are? (Any snow on the ground?) We're having a heat wave, LOL. The temp has been around 40 for a few days. But the snow doesn't seem to be going anywhere. We're expecting more last week.

3. What is your favorite meal to make? Leftovers. :)

4. Did you do anything special for Valentines day? Nope.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? We're going to my parents' vacation house in the Poconos. The kids and I are leaving this afternoon and we'll be back Sunday. DH is driving up tonight after work.

Photobucket

pregnancy calendar

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 11:39am

1. What time do you get up in the morning? My alarm went off at 6:20 a.m.

2. Whats the weather like where you are? (Any snow on the ground?) Ummm, you guys are going to hate me. It averages 35 during the night and 57 during the day. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, trees are blooming and the grass is getting green. I have had tulips that have been trying to come out of the ground since the beginning of January. Crazy warm!!

3. What is your favorite meal to make? Any thing that the kids like... and salmon.

4. Did you do anything special for Valentines day? Nope. We are doing our Valentines dinner this weekend. We have reservations at this awesome seafood restaurant on the water on Saturday. Compliments of my boss and his wife for a Christmas present. ;)

5. What are your plans for the weekend? DH has worship practice for church Saturday morning and then we are both working around the house. I HAVE to clean my filthy house and DH will work out side pruning trees. Then we get to go to dinner for our late Valentine's date (because Liam had a birthday that I was busy with last week.) Then church on Sunday and rest!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 8:33pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 10:19pm

1. What time do you get up in the

Photobucket