Friday Five! 2/5

iVillage Member
Friday Five! 2/5
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 9:57am

TGIF!

1. Who are you wishing for in the Superbowl?

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 10:00am

1. Who are you wishing for in the Superbowl? (If you dont really care, is there one team you'd like to see win?) I don't care-but I guess I'd like to see the Saints just because they've never won it before

2. What is the weather like where you are? Beautiful! Yesterday we had a little snow in the morning & sun in the afternoon. Supposed to be the same today, tomorrow & Sunday.

3. What is LBs favorite thing to play with right now? SORRY!

4. What's for dinner tonight? DH & I have a date!!! I can't wait. Calla requested shells & cheese with the babysitter.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Date tonight. It's 1st Friday so we may wander around downtown. Tomorrow Calla has ski lessons & we might all go up to the hill. Sunday is church & just hanging out. Not a ton planned-but I'd love to be able to spend some time in the basement on a project or two on Sunday if I can get some time alone.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 10:01am

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 10:34am

TGIF!

1. Who are you wishing for in the Superbowl? (If you dont really care, is there one team you'd like to see win?) I seem to always root for the underdog... sounds like it is The Saints! ;) Really, I just go to watch the commercials, eat food and visit.

2. What is the weather like where you are? Warm and wet. It is 45 degrees and raining.

3. What is LBs favorite thing to play with right now? Anything that his little brother has... sigh. Nothing in particular.

4. What's for dinner tonight? Probably hamburgers. Something fast.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? On Saturday we are going sledding in the morning with my parents and the kids. Then we will have lunch and my parents will take Jake home and we will stay and let Liam try skiing for the first time. I will be on video duty. ;) Sunday we are planning on going to some friends after naps for the Superbowl.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 10:35am

1. Who are you wishing for in the Superbowl? (If you don't really care, is there one team you'd like to see win?) I don't really car e at this point, however I'm kind of rooting for the Saints since they have never won.

2. What is the weather like where you are? It's nice today, as for the weekend, we're right on the line for whether or not we'll get hit by this snowstorm. Right now they're saying we are going to get anywhere from 1-3 to 3-6 inches.

3. What is LBs favorite thing to play with right now? Lately it's been any kind of art project.

4. What's for dinner tonight? Leftovers

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Not too much, we're going away next weekend so I will have to start packing for that trip.

Winter 09 siggy

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 10:59am

1. Who are you wishing for in the Superbowl? (If you dont really care, is there one team you'd like to see win?) I'm not even 100% sure who is playing... LOL!

2. What is the weather like where you are? Mild but cloudy...

3. What is LBs favorite thing to play with right now? Polly Pockets... dang those things are tiny.

4. What's for dinner tonight? Snacks... lol. We don't have much in the house right now.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Going on a cruise starting tomorrow through Thursday. YEA!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 2:31pm
Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 4:06pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 9:21pm

Photobucket