Friday Five 3-26

iVillage Member
Friday Five 3-26
Fri, 03-26-2010 - 10:07am

1. Are you reading anything right now?

2. How often do you eat out?

3. What color is your bedroom?

4. Are you a type A or type B personality?

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2010 - 10:14am

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2010 - 11:19am

1. Are you reading anything right now? Nothing right now.

2. How often do you eat out? Probably once a month, if that.

3. What color is your bedroom? Green

4. Are you a type A or type B personality? Type A, most defiantly

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight and Saturday DH will be helping a family friend install hardwood floor and their cabinets so he won't be around much. I will be cleaning my work office tonight and then spending some time at a friends house, where the kids will be. Saturday I have a company breakfast, them my Mom is coming over to help me finish cleaning things up for the baby then I get my hair cut and highlighted. Sunday we have church in the morning and then a birthday party in the afternoon/evening.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2010 - 12:06pm

1. Are you reading anything right now? A book by Dean Koontz about his dog.

2. How often do you eat out? Not as much as we used to-but probably still a few times a month. Usually for lunch.

3. What color is your bedroom? blue

4. Are you a type A or type B personality? B-all the way

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing as of now. I LOVE that too! Our weather is supposed to be nice-so hopefully we'll be outside a bunch. DH also said that he'll steam clean the carpet for us. I LOVE it when he does that. The dog also needs a bath. The kids get to participate with Palm Sunday at church too-so that will be fun.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2010 - 3:40pm

1. Are you reading anything right now? The Help, by Kathryn Stockett, for book club. It's a page turner but I'm not sure if I like it yet. I'm about halfway through.

2. How often do you eat out? A few times a month.

3. What color is your bedroom? Blue

4. Are you a type A or type B personality? Type B, but I have some type A tendencies (control freak, nagging).

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight I have writer's workshop with my moms' group. We do stream of consciousness-type journal writing. Tomorrow morning DH and C are going to clean the baseball fields with the Little League team and C has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon. No plans for Sunday.

Photobucket

pregnancy calendar

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-28-2010 - 1:04pm

1. Are you reading anything right now? I just finished The Moviegoer which I didn't really like, I tried to, but I just didn't. I finished reading Fast Food Nation again on the same day. I love that book. I need to get a new book because now I'm rereading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass which I'm sure will only take a day or so to read. Any suggestions?

2. How often do you eat out? Way more than I should

3. What color is your bedroom? Wood paneling. Fancy.

4. Are you a type A or type B personality? Can I be Type AB? I think I'm more A though.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Absolutely nothing.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy