Friday Five: 3/12

iVillage Member
Friday Five: 3/12
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 7:22am

1. What's the weather like where you are?

2. What are you having for lunch today?

3. What kind of car do you drive?

4. Do you have a specific place that you leave your car keys when you get home?

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 9:22am

1. What's the weather like where you are? Beautiful! Supposed to be in the upper 50s wtih loads of sun. (Tomorrow in the 30s with snow/rain though)

2. What are you having for lunch today? Not a clue-right now I don't even know what's for breakfast

3. What kind of car do you drive? VW Passat Wagon-I LOVE LOVE LOVE my car.

4. Do you have a specific place that you leave your car keys when you get home? We have a hook for all of the keys right inside the garage door & they are almost always there

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Depends on how the girls are feeling. But today I hope to get to Costco & also to the park. Tomorrow Calla has a b-day party. (We still haven't gotten the invitation but the mom called last Friday to get our address & said the party is tomorrow so we have a present but don't know when or where the party is-guess I'll have to call the mom if we don't get the invite today-ugh) So hopefully DH & I can get a few things done around the house too. Sunday we plan to skip church & do our last family trip to the ski hill for the season.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 10:25am

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 12:27pm

1. What's the weather like where you are? raining, raining, raining. It was super windy yesterday. The wind has died down and now the rain is here.

2. What are you having for lunch today? left over chili

3. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Camry... hopefully a safe one.

4. Do you have a specific place that you leave your car keys when you get home? On the bar in the kitchen, by my purse. We should get a hook for them.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? I plan on cleaning clutter away on Saturday morning and having DH's help with it. Then in the afternoon we plan on going to a wave pool with the kids and some friends. Then on Sunday, hopefully relaxing and enjoying the day, which we have not done in a LONG time.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 3:14pm

1. What's the weather like where you are?
Rainy and chilly. We're supposed to have rain until Tuesday!

2. What are you having for lunch today?
Pad Thai. I'm eating it right now. I'd love to have lunch at a normal time but it never seems to work out.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
Chrysler Town & Country

4. Do you have a specific place that you leave your car keys when you get home?
I keep them in my bag. It has a hook for them. Otherwise I'd check obsessively for them (I'm a little OCD).

5. What are your plans for the weekend? We have a birthday party tonight starting at 6. I hope the kids get worn out and sleep in tomorrow! Otherwise no plans for Saturday. Sunday we are seeing my sister in the morning at a local science museum and the boys have a birthday party at 1. Then my cousin is coming over at night to babysit and DH and I are going out for dinner!

Photobucket

pregnancy calendar

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-13-2010 - 2:52pm

Photobucket