Friday Five 5-14

iVillage Member
Friday Five 5-14
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 7:18am

1. When is your birthday (no need to list year ;) )?

2. When and where was the last time you got away over night (alone or with the family)?

3. Do you plant a garden?

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 10:14am

1. When is your birthday (no need to list year ;) )? Feb 10th

2. When and where was the last time you got away over night (alone or with the family)? We went as a family to Big Sky, MT to ski at the start of March. The last time I was alone for a night was a work trip in 2006.

3. Do you plant a garden? If so, whats in it? Mainly we do flowers-but this year we have started a little raised bed. Not sure what will go in: carrots, lettuce, beans, peas & some other stuff

4. How much tv do you let LB watch? She usually watches one Disney show when she gets up in the morning (while I do something in the kitchen) & then another recorded show after she finishes quiet time (so she doesn't wake Lacey who usually sleeps by that time). Occasionally I'll let them both watch something on PBS in my bedroom while I take my shower in the morning. Usually Dinosaur Train or Super Why.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing! I think we'll open up the trailer & get it cleaned out (it was very very clean when we bought it-but still...) And figure out what we need that we don't have. I think most of our camping stuff will just move into the trailer. We will also spend lots of time in the yard playing on the new jungle gym. I'll have to post pictures-Calla LOVES it. We also have church & soccer on Sunday. oh yeah-and tonight I'm going to an Arbonne party that one of the other preschool moms is having at her house. Excited for that!!!

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 11:31am

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 2:12pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-15-2010 - 3:08pm

1. When is your birthday (no need to list year ;) )? Nov 14

2. When and where was the last time you got away over night (alone or with the family)? Ummm... I don't remember... but Syd and I are heading down to West Palm Beach next weekend.

3. Do you plant a garden? If so, whats in it? I'd love to but I just am lazy. I think maybe I will plant one next year.

4. How much tv do you let LB watch? I'm bad. The TV goes on and off all day. Only PBS though. And they don't just sit and watch. It's on for noise really. But they will turn it off on their own as well.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing. Probably will clean tomorrow because I have subbing jobs the next 5 days. Ugh.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy